Search Results for "dx am broadcast band"7 links
- Three or four foot box loop
- Plans to build a three or four foot box loop for the AM broadcast band, will tune from 530 to 1710 kHz.
[ Hits: 3870 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The DX Podcast
- A podcast devoted to long-distance radio reception on the AM broadcast band. AM, or Medium Wave (MW), signals can travel thousands of miles.
[ Hits: 883 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A small company that specializes in antennas and accessories for radio hobbyists who enjoy DXing the AM broadcast and LW bands
[ Hits: 1881 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Longwave DXing
- Longwave refers to all frequencies below the lower end of the AM broadcasting band at 540 kHz
[ Hits: 94 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Medium and Shortwave Listener's Page
- DXing listeining mediumwave AM Broadcast Band stations or shortwave radio stations worldwide.
[ Hits: 3919 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Current DRM schedule
- Permanently updated list of DRM broadcasts on AM bands
[ Hits: 2035 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- DXtreme software
- DXtreme Software produces powerful and easy-to-use logging applications for radio enthusiasts such as
Amateur Radio operators, Shortwave DXers, Shortwave listeners, Broadcast band DXers, VLF DXers,
VHF, UHF, and TV DXers
[ Hits: 11794 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.69 ]