Local QRM reduction
- It is not always possible to tackle the sources of local QRM. What remains is trying to reduce the noise level by means of your antenna system.
Learn how to reduce QRM and understand how cancell noises by PA0SIM
F6BLK.net -- Bernie's Website
- F6BLK, ham radio operator since 1958, discovered the QRP in 1995. He presents the transceivers he built : the very performant Elecraft K2, and antennas. A part of the site is reserved for Gerard F6EHJ, who presents his creations.
- Monitors the space weather parameters essential for HF radio, including SSN/SFI, Ap/Kp, X-ray/Proton flux, and Auroral activity. IonoProbe downloads near-real time satellite and ground station data, stores information for future use and displays it in a user-friendly way.
4NEC2 antenna modelerpop
- 4nec2 is a completely free Nec2, Nec4 and windows based tool for creating, viewing, optimizing and checking 2D and 3D style antenna geometry structures and generate, display and/or compare near/far-field radiation patterns for both the starting and experienced antenna modeler.
Can be interfaced to HFwin32 propagation prediction software.
- DX Spots announced by speech in phonetics (or plain). Connect to the worldwide DX-Cluster via the Internet easily. Calculates distance and bearing between Grid locators and sends Grid & distance. Hot buttons to see DX-Spots on specific bands. Editable Hot buttons. Easy switching between favourite DX-Clusters.