Search Results for "end fed half wave"42 links - and 1 categories
- 20m End Fed Antenna
- 20m end fed or half wave vertical antenna by ON3JT
[ Hits: 1366 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 10256 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna & Tuner
- VK2ZAY end-fed antenna for 40 and 80 meter band
[ Hits: 3315 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- K7MEM Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole ( 3-30 MHz)
- A Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole is probably the simplest of antennas to construct and use. It is usually suspended between two supports, from it's end insulators, and has the feedline hanging from the center.
[ Hits: 2422 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Portable QRP HF Antennas
- Notes on the end-fed half-wave antenna, single-band stub-fed EFHW and a multiband EFHW antenna
[ Hits: 5830 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- How to make an end-fed antenna work
- Here is a sure fire way to make end-fed halfwave antennas fed with a 50 ohm coupler work - without long radials, grounds, chokes, voodoo.
[ Hits: 38364 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.72 ]
- End fed halfwave antenna and matching unit
- One is an EFHWA for 20-40 meters, and the other is a matching unit for the antenna by n0lx
[ Hits: 8923 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- N2CX on End-Fed Halfwave Antennas
- This original N2CX article was first published in the 72 newsletter back in 1997 or 1998.
[ Hits: 3673 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- "Halfer" End-Fed Halfwave Antenna
- End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna for the 7 or 10 MHZ amateur bands intended to provide a very simple to erect yet effective portable QRP antenna.
[ Hits: 22147 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.55 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antennas
- An interesting article on end fed half wave antennas
[ Hits: 5608 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Portable Half Wave Wire Antenna
- A portable end fed HF antenna article written by W0CH
[ Hits: 3877 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- End fed-Halfe-wave antenna
- This type of antenna has same performance as a dipole, but requires only one single mounting point
[ Hits: 7209 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.26 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antenna Coupler
- A 40m through 17m Mini End Fed Half Wave Antenna Coupler by Steve Yates - AA5TB
[ Hits: 4137 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- QRO End Fed Half Wave Antenna Coupler
- A 40m through 20m QRO End Fed Half Wave Antenna Coupler by Steve Yates - AA5TB
[ Hits: 2715 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- End-Fed Halfwave Antenna
- The end-fed halfwave antenna is a resonant half wavelength long antenna like a dipole antenna except for it is fed at its end rather then in the center. This antenna is as old as radio and is probably best known as the Zepp Antenna
[ Hits: 22782 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.39 ]
- The EFHW antenna
- A monoband end-fed half wave for 10m, 20m or any other HF band
[ Hits: 1337 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- KB6NU End-fed Half-Wave for 20m
- KB6NU end-fed, half-wave antenna article and project
[ Hits: 357 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antenna for 6 / 40 Meter
- 6m to 40m EndFed Half Wave Antenna project produces an inexpensive, multiband, end fed HF antenna matchbox that is quick and easy to setup and use.
[ Hits: 1009 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- J-Pole for 14MHz
- 20 meter wire j-pole for 14.2 MHz, a vertical, end-fed half wave antenna by N1LO
[ Hits: 3634 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- An End Fed Half Wave Antenna
- This end fed type of antenna was marketted in the UK and is a useful system for the portable set-up. Being a half wave, no radials or counterpose wires are needed.
[ Hits: 4135 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 160m End Fed Half Wave Tuner
- 160m mini portable End Fed Half Wave Tuner MkII.
A small portable 160m EFHW tuner design.
[ Hits: 1664 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The FD4 (FD3) Windom Antenna
- The 4-band Fritzel model FD4 is a special version of a Windom antenna. It is a half-wave long on the lowest frequency, and is fed from a coax cable through a transformer inserted in the wire at one-third from one end
[ Hits: 48897 | Votes: 82 | Rating: 5.36 ]
- 28.2025 MHz. 5 Watts output to a half wave, end fed, vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 222 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SOTA Antennas
- An interesting article by K0JQZ about SOTA Antennas. Experience on end fed half wave antennas, and other wire portable antennas.
[ Hits: 525 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Arduino antenna tuner
- This project describes an ARDUINO based automatic antenna tuner, for an end-fed half wave (EFHW) antenna, working on 20 & 40 meter bands
[ Hits: 2238 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.67 ]
end fed half wave
You can try similar termshalf wave 40m end fed half wave half wave 2m half wave half wave end fed vertical half wave hf half wave vertical half-wave vertical end fed half wave antenn homebrew a half wave dip half wave calculator half wave vertical 20m a half wave inverted l antenna half wave half wave zepp
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links