Search Results for "end feed antennas"11 links
- A double extended Zepp for 10 meters
- How to make a Double Extended Zepp Antenna, almost a conventional halfwave dipole fed in the center with 300 or 450 ohm feed line by kh6jrm
[ Hits: 1085 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- K7MEM Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole ( 3-30 MHz)
- A Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole is probably the simplest of antennas to construct and use. It is usually suspended between two supports, from it's end insulators, and has the feedline hanging from the center.
[ Hits: 2536 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 20002 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.76 ]
- The versatile end-fed wire
- Benefits and limitations of an end feed antennas.
By Peter Parker VK3YE - first appeared in Amateur Radio, June 1998
[ Hits: 8025 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antennas
- An interesting article on end fed half wave antennas
[ Hits: 5795 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- End-fed Vertical and J-pole
- Understanding Gain differences, j-pole and end-feed vertical antennas.
[ Hits: 1317 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antenna Coupler
- Centre fed half wave dipoles make great, simple and effective antennas for the HF bands. Sometimes however, the centre feed is not ideal. This great project will improve the overall antenna performance.
[ Hits: 1068 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Feeder Radiation
- Connecting centre fed antennas, dipoles, yagis, rhombics, loops to coaxial cable, unless care is taken, it is not difficult to end up with feeder radiation resulting in power loss and the radiation characteristics changes
[ Hits: 1630 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Eliminating TX RF Feedback Problems
- Malfunction of transceivers due to stray RF pickup is a common problem, especially when using end-fed antennas, high-impedance feedlines, or a poor ground counterpoise
[ Hits: 1758 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 88' Zig Zag Double Extended Zepp
- A Double Zepp indoor antenna based on Cebik's reccomendations and design. Can cover HF bands, fed with 450 ohm open wire feeder terminating in an automatic antenna tuner, can perform incredible results.
[ Hits: 2049 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- Patch Feed for S-Band Dish Antennas
- This feed is a patch antenna for 2.4 GHz intended for use with a parabolic reflector dish.
[ Hits: 1047 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
end feed antennas
You can try similar termsend feed antennas open-wire feed antennas twin line feed antennas 239 feed thru end feed zep end feed feed end feed 40m end feed hf mfj feed through 28/50 mhz feed 6m end feed end feed ant rss feed on cb feed through
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links