Search Results for "ez antenna"50 links
- The Field Day Special Antenna
- Antenna that's simple,
inexpensive lightwiight and easy to install
[ Hits: 3121 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 50 MHz Antennas by DF9CY (4 & 6 Element)
- Two well performing 50 MHz antennas designed with W7EL EZNEC along to many other antenna projects and related articles
[ Hits: 21018 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 4.49 ]
- 80m Loop EZNEC Analysis
- Antenna data, and design note for this horizontal loop antenna resonating on 80 Meters by K0ZE
[ Hits: 3401 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Antenna Baluns: What they are
- Baluns what do they do, in a pdf file by W7EL
[ Hits: 11543 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Slinky and loaded beverages
- How slinky loaded beverage antennas works, includes eznec models
[ Hits: 3000 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- F6EZX Deltaloop
- F6ezx homebrewing a deltaloop antenna in French
[ Hits: 5191 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Antenna Feed Lines for Portable Use
- Why twinlead isn't necessarily a low loss feed line.
[ Hits: 1237 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- G5RV All-Band HF Antenna
- ABout g5rv antennas,with radiation pattern produced with eznec by K2HQ
[ Hits: 29290 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.08 ]
- G5RV antenna
- Review by G3TXQ and comparison to its modificated versions. SWR Measurements on inverted V setup and comparison from EZNEC model and a real one.
[ Hits: 1527 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- Additional notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements, original article published by VE7CA
[ Hits: 14074 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- W8ZR High-Power Antenna Tuner
- This homebrew legal-limit antenna tuner is based on the famous "Ultimate Transmatch" introduced by the late Lew McCoy, W1ICP. The Ultimate Transmatch was described in the "Beginner and Novice" section of the July 1970 QST (Page 24).
[ Hits: 10579 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- EZMaster by HamRadioSolutions
- EZMASTER the all mode all in one interface. USB/Parallel/Serial Device. Include 75 sec Digital Voice Keyer, K1EL Winkey CW Keyer, SO2R switching, two radio interface, two RTTY audio insulated ports, two flexible Antenna Switch control. Ideal for Contesting, SO1R, SO2R, field day and daily activity.
Compatibile with all software on the market : CT, CTWIN, TR, NA, WriteLog, N1MM, WinTest, MMTTY, MIXW and more .
[ Hits: 1882 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- EZ Hang
- The perfect tool when you want to put up a wire antenna easily, quickly and safely! EZ HANG can be used to "shoot" a line over a tree or other object over 100 feet high
[ Hits: 3067 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- E-Z-O Antennas
- A new beem antenna design improvement over the cubical quad
[ Hits: 697 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The reflected W beam
- Hexagonal wire beams for all hf bands, technical resource, EZNEC files, tools for antenna modeling and documentation. You can also order parts to build your own antenna.
[ Hits: 2595 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- BAZ Spezialantennen
- German antenna manufacturer for VHF UHF antennas, Quad-antennas, yagi-Antenna, LPDA-Antenna, W-Lan Antennas.
[ Hits: 1473 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.78 ]
- Idiom Press
- CW keyers, Logikey, and antenna rotator controll like rotor-ez, and active audio low pass filters.
[ Hits: 2463 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- EZNEC Antenna analysis
- NEC-2 based antenna analysis software for the amateur and professional
[ Hits: 26167 | Votes: 74 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- MultiNEC can automate the repetitive steps of antenna modeling. You can start by building the model from scratch or by importing an existing model in any of several formats. Then you can run multiple test cases while letting the program make small changes to the model between runs.
MultiNEC can be used by itself if you like, but it really shines when used in conjunction with your existing antenna modeling program. MultiNEC works with EZNEC Standard, EZNEC-M Pro, EZNEC/4 Pro, NEC-Win Plus+, NEC-Win Pro, GNEC, Antenna Model (Teri Software), and 4nec2
[ Hits: 3948 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Smith Chart Software
- SimSmith is a highly interactive, real time Smith chart graphing program. Circuits are constructed using drag-n-drop. Load files can be imported from the EZNEC and CocoaNEC antenna simulation software and from the AIM4170 and miniVNApro antenna analyzers. Circuits and load files can be of any size.
Key Features: SimSmith is one of the few Smith chart packages which models transmission line losses. SimSmith also allows the description of circuit elements using algebraic equations. SimSmith has only one screen and allows the screen to be resized to increase workspace or readability.
[ Hits: 1182 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna gps antenna 70 mhz antenna 6, 2, 440 antenna end-fed antenna bow tie antenna cb antenna sw antenna antenna 83 mhz antenna j antenna 50 mhz 6 m cb-antenna 2m 6m antenna 10 m antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links