about eznec on dxzone.com
1 2 [next]
Antennas Antennas : 2M Antennas : 6M Antennas : 80M Antennas : Array Antennas : Baluns Antennas : Baluns : 1 to 1 Balun Antennas : Beverage Antennas : Dipole Antennas : Feed Lines Antennas : G5RV Antennas : HexBeam Antennas : NVIS Antennas : Portable Antennas : Theory
Manufacturers : Antennas : HF Software : Antenna analysis
- RMS power
- How it's misused and misunderstood, and why it's not useful.
[ Hits: 442 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- SteppIR Element Length Study
- Four EZNEC studies for the 3 element SteppIR for 17 meter
[ Hits: 681 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- EZNEC simulation files
- EZNEC Simulation files collection by DF9CY
[ Hits: 300 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
Technical Reference : Amplifiers Technical Reference : Components : Toroids
- EZNEC Antenna analysis
- NEC-2 based antenna analysis software for the amateur and professional
[ Hits: 25328 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- MultiNEC can automate the repetitive steps of antenna modeling. You can start by building the model from scratch or by importing an existing model in any of several formats. Then you can run multiple test cases while letting the program make small changes to the model between runs.
MultiNEC can be used by itself if you like, but it really shines when used in conjunction with your existing antenna modeling program. MultiNEC works with EZNEC Standard, EZNEC-M Pro, EZNEC/4 Pro, NEC-Win Plus+, NEC-Win Pro, GNEC, Antenna Model (Teri Software), and 4nec2
[ Hits: 3764 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Smith Chart Software
- SimSmith is a highly interactive, real time Smith chart graphing program. Circuits are constructed using drag-n-drop. Load files can be imported from the EZNEC and CocoaNEC antenna simulation software and from the AIM4170 and miniVNApro antenna analyzers. Circuits and load files can be of any size.
Key Features: SimSmith is one of the few Smith chart packages which models transmission line losses. SimSmith also allows the description of circuit elements using algebraic equations. SimSmith has only one screen and allows the screen to be resized to increase workspace or readability.
[ Hits: 933 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links