Search Results for "free downloads"12 links
- Bigyun2000's Communications pages
- Radio related site including, ham, swl, cb, 11mtrs, scanners, aviation, frequencies, free software, downloads, decoding, space etc.
[ Hits: 5385 | Votes: 102 | Rating: 8.16 ]
- A freeware software package for Yagi design. This webpage also contains many sample and standard antenna downloads for experimentation.
[ Hits: 10259 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- Windipoles is a free passive filter simulator. It is a Windows .NET executable, so no software installation is required. It enables design, analysis, optimizations and plots, all graphically.
[ Hits: 2609 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- KB1OIQ - Andy's Ham Radio Linux CD
- Get KB1OIQ - Andy's Ham Radio Linux CD at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and free downloads from the largest Open Source applications and software directory
[ Hits: 1917 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.58 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 18852 | Votes: 465 | Rating: 8.44 ]
- Freeware logbook software for logging qso's from 160 meters till 2 meters
[ Hits: 6930 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.24 ]
- CW Forever - CW Training Software
- Popular, versatile and easy to use Morse code training software written with the latest PC software technologies, and it is free with support. Guaranteed to increase your speed!
[ Hits: 804 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- BIP Electronics Lab Oscilloscope
- Freeware windows oscilloscope uses the sound card's input to measure signals. This means that the quality of the scope depends on the quality of your sound card.
The scope automatically uses the highest sample frequency available at the input that you select
[ Hits: 9258 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.46 ]
- Ham Fan
- A free small database program for Palm OS that allows you to log ham radio contacts. You can log the call sign, name, date, time and frequency of the contact.
[ Hits: 704 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sine Wave Generator
- Freeware windows Wave Generator use the sound card's output as sine wave output. A built in sweep algorithm is used by audio hackers to measure frequency repsonses of their amplifiers
[ Hits: 16376 | Votes: 63 | Rating: 4.70 ]
- SigJenny turns your PC into a flexible and powerful audio signal generator for free.
It can create multiple waveforms, sweep, fire single or repeating tone bursts. You can save your sound as a wav file, display a frequency response, use SigJenny a bit like an oscilloscope, and do a very good impression of a police car!
[ Hits: 14795 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.73 ]
- This is a handy windows locator program from OH3NJC Ilkka, includes C source codes and formulas
[ Hits: 1836 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.67 ]
You can try similar termsfree downloads free android downloads f4161dt free downloads sdr downloads pc downloads best downloads downloads aprs downloads downloads awards broadcastify downloads software downloads winpack downloads nx700 downloads olice scanner downloads morse trainer downloads
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links