signal generator software
(Featuring 12 resources)
- Bitscope Waveform Generator
- Integrated DSP based waveform generator and timing for BitScope. Arbitrary waveforms, synchronized clocks and external triggers.
[ Hits: 7254 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.45 ]
- Double Tone IQ-Generator
- Easy to use double tone IQ-generator for testing direct conversion SSB-transmitters based on phasemethod etc.
[ Hits: 2943 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.20 ]
- Contains a PC sound card based signal generator. It can generate functions, multitones, arbitrary waveforms, burst tones, MLS, DTMF, musical scales, white noise and pink noise, and frequency/amplitude sweep. Fully functional free trial downloadable.
[ Hits: 5606 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- SigJenny turns your PC into a flexible and powerful audio signal generator for free.
It can create multiple waveforms, sweep, fire single or repeating tone bursts. You can save your sound as a wav file, display a frequency response, use SigJenny a bit like an oscilloscope, and do a very good impression of a police car!
[ Hits: 10654 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- SimJT is a simulation program. It generates audio-frequency JT65 and CW signals in a background of gaussian white noise, with user-specified signal-to-noise ratio.
[ Hits: 1808 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Sine Wave Generator
- Freeware windows Wave Generator use the sound card's output as sine wave output. A built in sweep algorithm is used by audio hackers to measure frequency repsonses of their amplifiers
[ Hits: 11949 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 4.97 ]
- SweepGen turns a PC into an Audio Oscillator and Sweep Generator which can be used for testing audio or educational purposes. In conjunction with audio test instruments, you can make frequency response plots. SweepGen uses the sound card in your PC to produce sinewaves
[ Hits: 8128 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.89 ]
- TCUBE is a combination of a Spectrum Analyzer and a Two Tone Generator, with optional quadrature outputs. It can be used for measuring the intermodulation behavior of an audio circuit, and as a general purpose tool
[ Hits: 7185 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Test Tone Generator
- This Test Tone Generator (TTG) turns your PC into a function generator and enables you to demonstrate, test and tune sound systems, create sound effects and a whole range of other uses to suit your needs. It can also be used for educational purposes.
[ Hits: 8948 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.79 ]
- Tone Sound Frequency Sweep Generator
- Generating of up to eight independent oscillatory processes per each channel with separate frequency, initial phase and amplitude controls.
[ Hits: 5835 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- MacOSX real-time precision signal / waveform generator. Uses native Mac sound Out capabilities.
[ Hits: 245 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Signal generator using the PC soundcard to output continuous tone, CW, SSTV, AO-40 telemetry, and PSK31 test signals with variable AWGN. The program will also output to a RIFF .wav file by AE4JY
[ Hits: 3070 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
| New Links|| Last Serarch|
Portable Magnetic Loop Antenna
Mag Loops for HF
D-RATS on Raspberry Pi
Quad for 50 MHz
Octagonal Magnetic Loop Antenna
Triple M Antenna Calculator
Magnetic Loop Excel sheet
Icom IC 7100 - Raspberry Pi Remote
N4TZE Quad for 6 meters
Yaesu PC Headset Interface
40 meter cage dipole
, active antenna
, power supply
, 12 meter antenna
, sdr antenna
, balanced atu
, pirate radio
, drake tr7
, swr meter
, icom ic-718
, ham radio contest
, radio scanning
, regenerative receiver
, ham exam software
, ham radio sounds
, radio interfaces
, log converter
, antenna switch
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links