Search Results for "guide wire"13 links
- Feeder types
- Article descrive the different types including coax and open-wire feeder and waveguide.
[ Hits: 191 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Installing dipole insulators
- Installing your dipole end insulators, a beginner guide to proper setup wires to insultaors.
[ Hits: 20188 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- 802.11b Homebrew WiFi Antenna Shootout
- Guide to homebrew your wifi antenna, using a tin can, in this cases using a pringles can. This antennas are also known as cantenna and let you spread your wifi signal.
[ Hits: 70635 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- How to build a tin can waveguide antenna
- Looking for an inexpensive way to increase the range of your wireless network? A tin can waveguide antenna, or Cantenna, may be just the ticket. This design can be built for under $5 U.S. and reuses a food, juice, or other tin can.
[ Hits: 37018 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 7.34 ]
- DirectionalWaveguide - Seattle Wireless
- Waveguide antenna is a type of DirectionalAntenna and is a modified waveguide. A waveguide is simply a tube, either rectangular or cylindrical in cross-section, that will carry a microwave radio signal with very low signal loss
[ Hits: 4684 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Do-It-Yourself Wireless Antennas
- Your guide to wireless antennas, how to build a wireless antenna without spending much money
The Pringles Cantenna, Coffee Can Antenna, Parabolic Reflector and Antenna Designs. Combine a homemade Tripod Mount with an inexpensive Pistol Grip and go Wardriving.
[ Hits: 10784 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.30 ]
- DIY Wireless Antennas Update and Resource Center
- Your DIY Guide to Wireless Antennas for boosting wireless signal strength. How to build a wireless antenna for little or no money.
[ Hits: 3316 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Kioan's calculator for building a Cantenna , directional waveguide antenna for long-range Wi-Fi
[ Hits: 5676 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Easy 2.4 GHz Omnidirectional Antenna
- A step by step guide to easily make a homemade antenna for the Wi-FI band and for a fraction of the cost of a common WIFI commercial antenna.
[ Hits: 1661 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- HF Antennas for Beginners - 30 Meters and Below
- An interesting article for beginners that guide new hams to find what kind of antenna to install, evaluating wire aerials, commercial verticals and how to setup antennas in restricted lots
[ Hits: 266 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Offhsore radio guide
- The Offshore radio guide, watery wireless websites, history pictures and sounfiles
[ Hits: 240 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cantenna Calculator
- A circular waveguide calculator for designing cantennas include source code and windows executable by lincomatic
[ Hits: 2765 | Votes: 60 | Rating: 4.55 ]
- Mike wiring guide
- Mike wiring notes for cb radios
[ Hits: 22562 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.79 ]
You can try similar termsguide wire guide-wire/.dxzone.com/images wire for long wire anten guide ch guide guide dx guide to buying beginners guide pll data guide beginner guide beginner s guide to ham study guide answer guide repeater guide freq guide
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links