Search Results for "ham radio control"56 links
Contesting : Software
- OH2GI Ham System
- All-mode contesting and logging software system designed primarily for on-line operation of HF digital and CW radio stations through Terminal Node Controllers (TNC)
[ Hits: 1320 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Lamonica remote base
- You can listen to a remote controlled ham radio station in Bagdad IRAQ, and if you are a authorized ham you can talk. Originally hosted at lamonica.com.
[ Hits: 25250 | Votes: 61 | Rating: 4.62 ]
- Remote controlled receivers
- Use real audio streams to listen to Hf and VHF stations around the world via remote controlled receivers connected to the web.
[ Hits: 99378 | Votes: 212 | Rating: 5.02 ]
- GlobalTuners provides access to web controlled receivers. Listen to Ham radio, Tune Shortwave radio, Listen to Air traffic control, experience Airband receptio including ACARS and Airports. Tune remotely controlled receivers all over the world with your browser and get live audio.
[ Hits: 7222 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- HB9AZT Internet remote station in switzerland
- HB9AZT offer a free Ham Radio Receiver (TS2000) with live audio stream. Login is required for full control, available for paying members with valid radio amateur licence.
[ Hits: 7400 | Votes: 179 | Rating: 4.56 ]
- EZMaster by HamRadioSolutions
- EZMASTER the all mode all in one interface. USB/Parallel/Serial Device. Include 75 sec Digital Voice Keyer, K1EL Winkey CW Keyer, SO2R switching, two radio interface, two RTTY audio insulated ports, two flexible Antenna Switch control. Ideal for Contesting, SO1R, SO2R, field day and daily activity.
Compatibile with all software on the market : CT, CTWIN, TR, NA, WriteLog, N1MM, WinTest, MMTTY, MIXW and more .
[ Hits: 1788 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- K2RF Communications Products
- K2RF is a manufacturer of radio frequency, audio, and video processing products including repeater link controllers, speech limiters, and RF equipment for the commercial, HAM, and amateur radio consumer.
[ Hits: 582 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Stack
- Microcontrollers for many ham radio applications including repeater controllers, beacon transmitters, keyers, antenna switches, battery monitors, etc.
[ Hits: 436 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Scanrec Scanner Recorder
- Scanner Recorder (Scanrec) is a free audio recorder that is primarily designed to record speech. It has a VOX control that allows the user to save disk space when no sound is present in the signal. Since FM communications has such an effective squelch, the recorder works best with FM. HF ham bands and World Band radio have such a poor signal to noise ratio that the VOX gate on Scanrec might not be very easy to set.
[ Hits: 11140 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- IP-Sound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over a TCP/IPv4 network (Lan/Internet).
The main purpose for the existence of IP-Sound is to provide low quality audio 8-16kHz, with low latency for use together with remote control software for "ham" radio amateur equipment.
IP-Sound is developed by SM5VXC.
[ Hits: 28883 | Votes: 167 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- Ham radio logging software by IV3DDM, includes award facilities, callbook, packet cluster, RTX control, QSL info, ADIF - in english.
[ Hits: 2188 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 7.62 ]
- Band Master
- Band Master is a program for Radio Amateurs that downloads DX spots and displays them in different ways, including a graphical band map. It can be used either as a stand alone application or as part of a logging or contesting software via the COM/OLE interface.
Rig control, country/province resolution, azimuth/distance calculator and online QRZ lookup are built-in, propagation prediction and geographical mapping are available through integration with HamCap and DX Atlas respectively.
[ Hits: 2902 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Advanced ham radio Linux logger based on Firebird database. Provides radio control based on hamlib libraries, DX cluster connection, QRZ callbook, a grayliner, ON6DP QSL manager database support and a most accurate country resolution algorithm based on country tables developed by OK1RR. CQRLOG is strongly focused on easy operation and maintenance.
[ Hits: 1764 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 16485 | Votes: 442 | Rating: 8.49 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe 5
- HRD Ham Radio Deluxe v5 is a free Windows multi function software, includes logbook, CAT Control software for Elecraft, Kenwood, ICOM, Ten-Tec and Yaesu radios, rotor controls, digital mode rtx, rotor control, dx cluster client and many more features by HB9DRV. Ham Radio Deluxe V6 instead is a commercial product distributed by HRD Software LL
[ Hits: 59569 | Votes: 135 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more
[ Hits: 1004 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for amateur radio that supports: PSK31 BPSK and QPSK RTTY ASCII MFSK16 PACKET CW. Support radio control interface for several ICOM, TenTec, Kenwood, and Yaesu transceivers. Compatible with DXbase LOGic 7 RYLogit TRX-Manager YPLOG. By KD5HIO Glen
[ Hits: 81939 | Votes: 182 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- SV2AGW Packet Engine Professional
- This is a brand new program based on the well Known "AGW Packet Engine/ AGWPE". It is a special Windows utility for amateur radio packet users that interfaces multiple packet programs and multiple TNCs (Terminal Node Controllers) / modems: lets one TNC be used by more than one packet program, lets one packet program use more than one TNC, lets your sound card be used as a physical TNC or modem, no need to buy a TNC
, has an optional 'TCP/IP Over Radio' feature that lets you send TCP/IP data sentences via packet to internet gateways
[ Hits: 2149 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal unit, terminal node controller, or multimode hardware.
It does all its decoding using the sound card inside the computer, and it can interface with a radio using a COM port.
Zakanaka is an extremely cost-effective way of operating PSK31 and RTTY
[ Hits: 17875 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- TRX-Manager HAM Radio CAT Software
- TRX-Manager allows control of most radios on the market and features many original features. By Laurent Labourie F6DEX
[ Hits: 28559 | Votes: 751 | Rating: 7.46 ]
- Kenwood TS-570D RCP-2 software
- Download Kenwood's free radio control software for the TS-570 HF
[ Hits: 10819 | Votes: 116 | Rating: 6.02 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 70727 | Votes: 1052 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- KMIJ Kenwood Remote Control for TS-850/TS-450
- Windows radio control software for the Kenwood TS-850S and TS-450S HF Rigs. Originally released as shareware, there is a version that is now Freeware, with free registration upon request. Old program by VE3MIJ
[ Hits: 9869 | Votes: 55 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe Logbook
- HRD Logbook v5 is a freeware windows logbook program that offer full control of your radio, Rotor control, support for many db engines, multiple logbook, dx cluster client interface, band maps and solar status report and audio recording
[ Hits: 2434 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.79 ]
- Ham radio logging and remote control for Kenwood transceivers by UT1YV
[ Hits: 549 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]