Audio Streaming Server Software
- BroadWave Streaming Audio Server
- Software to stream live audio over the Internet, Automatically compresses and streams audio recordings online, Streams play automatically in all popular browsers, Installs and streaming audio in just minutes.
[ Hits: 3586 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.46 ]
- DarkIce is a live audio streamer. It records audio from an audio interface (e.g. sound card), encodes it and sends it to a streaming server. Works on Linux and MacOSX
[ Hits: 532 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- IPSound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over a TCP/IPv4 network (Lan or Internet). The main purpose for the existence of IP Sound is to provide low quality audio 8-16kHz, with low latency for use together with remote control software for "ham" radio amateur equipment. IP-Sound is developed by SM5VXC.
[ Hits: 31462 | Votes: 175 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- RemAud Remote Audio Software
- RemAud is a Voice over IP (VoIP) application primarily designed for two-way amateur radio remote control over the Internet. RemAud uses streaming-audio technology in a client-server architecture. It features high radio sound quality, low latency, low bandwidth and very low CPU usage by DF3CB
[ Hits: 960 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- Lets you listen to your scanner across your own network, or via the internet.
Shoutcast/ICEcast compatible broadcasting for Uniden and GRE scanners.
Broadcast your audio from your PC.
[ Hits: 2105 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- SHOUTcast DNAS
- Broadcasting your radio from your home using the SHOUTcast Radio DNAS Application
[ Hits: 1129 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 2.82 ]
- Unreal Media Server
- Stream your radio audio output with free version on unreal media server. Support live audio and video broadcasting via internet
[ Hits: 1997 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- UStream Producer
- Broadcast your audio and video or even desktop via ustream.tv using Ustream Producer free version
[ Hits: 1815 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
ACARSADS-BAndroidAntenna analysisAntenna rotor controlAPRSAudio RecordersAudio Streaming *Awards trackingBeacon MonitoringBrowser extensionsCircuit DesignClip ArtCollectionsContestingD-STARDatabasesDecodersDigital SSTVDigital VoiceDRMDSPDX ClusterEMEFilter DesignFront Panel DesignGrid Bearing and MapsHam ExamHellschreiberInternet LinkingiPhoneJT65LinuxLog AnalysisLog ConvertersLoggingLow FrequencyMacintoshMorse Code DecodersMorse Code TrainingMultimodeNavtexOliviaOscilloscopePacketPacket ClusterPalmOSPIC ProgramerPocket PCPropagationPSK31QSLRadio ControlRadio ProgrammingRepeater ControlRF Coverage MappingRTTYSatellite trackingShortwaveSignal GeneratorSoftware Defined RadioSpectrum analyzersSSTVTimeUtilitiesVector Network AnalyzerVirtual Audio SoftwareVoice KeyerVoice toolsWeak SignalWeather and FAX
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.