Hellschreiber beacon project
- This web site describes a low power beacon system to be used for propagation and performance tests on the lower bands. The beacon offers CW (on-off keyed) modes and FSK modes; the traditional Morse ID mode, and Feld-Hell, another highly noise immune CW mode.
- FREE amateur radio logbook for Windows, Year 2000 compliant, Real-time or post-event data-entry, Produces QSL cards and address labels, Produces RSGB VHF-UHF-SHF Competition Log Sheet and more, by G7LFC
- Provides most advanced digital signal processing (DSP) functions to be used together with your HF receiver. All signal processing is done in your PC and no extra hardware is needed. HF/VHF rx & tx and analysis software introducing free advanced SkyBoost and MFSK16 modes!
Control program for TM-D710
- Code for controlling the frequency and the band on the Kenwood TM-D710. C code for configuring the TNC on the Kenwood TM-D710.
- Freeware RemIcom-B is a very simple ICOM remote program.
Display of current frequency, mode and filter
ITU HFBand assignment (ITU Region 1, 2 and 3 selectable)
HAM HFBand usage
analog frequency band display
- Ham Helper is a tool that will help Ham Radio operators with many tasks. Features include UTC Time display, Callsign Country lookup, internet callsign lookup, bandplans, W1AW schedule, bearing/distance calculation and more.