Home Brew VHF UHF dual band antennapop
- Contructing precedure and tune up of a dual band mobile antenna. This antennais just a 1/4 wavelength resonator for both UHF and VHF band. It provides no GAIN as compared to other multi-section design.
160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennaspop
- Receiving loop antennafor top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhfantenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
Build your first dipole
- The dipole antennais an easily designed and made antenna usually used on HF, although can be (and sometimes is) made forVHF and UHF antennas, and in varying forms is also used as part of different designs of antennas – i.e. as the driven element for directional antennas.
Quarter Wave with radials
- VHF quarter wave antenna mainly for scanner usage, The quarter wave antennais an easily designed and constructed antennafor whatever frequency you want, although with the following design, you may to limit it to the VHF and UHF bands due to the physical size.
- Professional antennas in MF, VHF, UHF and SHF frequency range for military applications, civil-professional market, mobile communications, radioamateurs and antennas for special applications - EMC, radiomonitoring, etc.
PCTEL Connected Solutions
- PCTEL Connected Solutions develops and delivers high performance land mobile radio, WiFi, WiMAX, GPS, VHF, UHF and cellular antennas through its PCTEL, MAXRAD, Antenna Specialists, Bluewave and Wi-Sys brands
KØBG's ham radio mobile operator web site
- This site is dedicated to mobile amateur radio operators, old and new alike. Whether you are into HF, or VHF operation, I trust the information presented will increase your enjoyment of our great hobby.
With safety as a byword, there are articles on amplifiers, antennas, bonding, impedance matching, installing hardware, mobile equipment, noise and RFI abatement, wiring, and much more. I do my best to keep these articles up to date, and easy to follow.