QRP Magnetic longwire balun with VHF-splitter
- This Magnetic Longwire Balun (MLB) makes it possible to efficiently use a coaxial lead-in cable with all forms of longwires, T-forms or other types of wire antennas, without the need for an antenna tuner.
- Original document for the popular CJU satellite antenna, the Canary Jail Umbrella by EA4CYQ. This is a handheld antenna that permit UHF VHF operations suitable for satellite contacts. PDF in spanish.
Outdoor Scanner Antenna
- An home made scanner antenna designed for best performance on the 148-155 VHF band and 450-460 UHF
[ Hits: 218 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Compact and effective 2m 70cm antenna
- Antenna was designed for SO-50 satellite operation but can be used for any VHF/UHF activity.
It's a mix of a Moxon Antenna and a Yagiantenna.
It has gains 4 dBd on 2m and 6.5 dBd on 70cm bands and it is fed via single 50 Ohm cable.
[ Hits: 447 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
The Skew-Planar Wheel Antennanew
- This is a very useful aerial design,forgotten for 40 years. This antenna offer a low omnidirectional pattern and has circular polarization. Can be used as a beacon antenna and simulations are for U-VHF and upper