Search Results for "internet packet radio"11 links
- M5EKE David
- The M5EKE Amateur Radio Pages cover Morse, Packet and SSTV and contain many links to other sites: mostly UK-orientated.
[ Hits: 334 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AMPR Access in North Italy
- Multiservice server accessible from either PacketRadio network and Internet
[ Hits: 877 | Votes: 319 | Rating: 8.62 ]
- CB Packet Radio Internet Gateway DNX274
- Internet packet radio gateway DNX274 for european citizen band with BBS, Convers-chat and many more, located in Germany
[ Hits: 4516 | Votes: 63 | Rating: 4.63 ]
- G4JKQ Packet and TCP/IP
- Amateur radio paket tcp/ip links info
[ Hits: 1112 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- ATHNET packet group
- ATHNET - Athens, Greece Packet Radio Internetworking Group
[ Hits: 639 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Professional Logging Software for Windows 95/98/NT. A separate version is available for DOS. Full featured logging, HF radio control, Internet Packet, VHF Packet, Label Designer, Report Designer, and a lot more.
[ Hits: 7330 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- Another way of having your own bbs, using AGW Packet engine. HamServ is a TCP/IP Server program that runs under 32 bit windows and offers support for AX25, HTTP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP, and TELNET.
Ideally it should be run under the AGW Packet engine, with the add on TCP/IP driver, it then allows for simultaneous connects via the internet and via packet radio, but it can of course be used stand alone, in which case people will be able to connect to it via the Internet.
[ Hits: 2830 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Convers is a chat system (similar to IRC) operating using internet TCP/IP protocols on amateur packet radio and the internet.
[ Hits: 1445 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- SV2AGW Packet Engine Professional
- This is a brand new program based on the well Known "AGW Packet Engine/ AGWPE". It is a special Windows utility for amateur radio packet users that interfaces multiple packet programs and multiple TNCs (Terminal Node Controllers) / modems: lets one TNC be used by more than one packet program, lets one packet program use more than one TNC, lets your sound card be used as a physical TNC or modem, no need to buy a TNC
, has an optional 'TCP/IP Over Radio' feature that lets you send TCP/IP data sentences via packet to internet gateways
[ Hits: 2172 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- AR Cluster
- AR-Cluster is a ham radio packet cluster software supports both node and user connections using RF and Internet. Currently available in Standard and Enterprise version.
[ Hits: 784 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Integrates hf communications, control of radio with packetcluster alerts, Internet interface to CXCluster, Controls PK-232, PK-900, PK-88, KAM, KPC-3, MFJ1278, and TNC2, Automated PBBS and PacketCluster functions.
[ Hits: 316 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]