Radio Distance Software
- This is a trivial program which calculates the distance and the bearing between two points. Points are either entered as geogr. data (Latitude/Longitude) or as qth-locator in the Maidenhead format (6 or 8 digits), as used in ham radio. Output is in degrees [°] for bearings, in Kilometer [km], US statute miles [mi] or nautical miles [nm] for distance
- Freeware CB DX logging program. Runs on Windows platform and require MS Access installed.
Amateur Contact Logupdated
- This is an easy to use Windows based general logging program. The program tracks your Worked All States, Worked All Counties, and Worked All Countries progress. Included is a database of counties and countries, by N3FJP. Demo version available.
Field Day Logging Program 1.2
- This program checks for duplicates (including partials), lists the sections (which change color when they have been worked), lists all contacts, writes ASCII log, dupe and summary files, and provides many current statistics by N3FJP
VHF Logging program
- This program checks for duplicates (including partials), lists multiplier grids by band, lists all contacts, writes the Cabrillo file format for log submission, and provides many current statistics by N3FJP
- A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal unit, terminal node controller, or multimode hardware.
It does all its decoding using the sound card inside the computer, and it can interface with a radio using a COM port.
Zakanaka is an extremely cost-effective way of operating PSK31 and RTTY
Control program for TM-D710
- Code for controlling the frequency and the band on the Kenwood TM-D710. C code for configuring the TNC on the Kenwood TM-D710.
- Freeware RemIcom-B is a very simple ICOM remote program.
Display of current frequency, mode and filter
ITU HF Band assignment (ITU Region 1, 2 and 3 selectable)
HAM HF Band usage
analog frequency band display
- CI-V Test for Win98 (others not tested, but should work) is a simple freeware program to display received CI-V messages in Hex and text, and send commands for test purposes to the rig. This program is not intended to convienently control your rig, just explore the functions of CI-V.