Search Results for "lc calculator"190 links - and 3 categories
- Amateur Vertical Antenna Calculator
- This calculator is designed to give the vertical length (height) of a particular antenna, for the frequency and wavelength chosen.
[ Hits: 40846 | Votes: 159 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- Quad calculator
- Cubical quad antenna calculator in java script
[ Hits: 55497 | Votes: 399 | Rating: 5.02 ]
- Bazooka Calculator
- Calculate Double bazooka for Win3/Win95 by W4BEJ
[ Hits: 23546 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 5.49 ]
- J-Pole antenna design
- Complete guide to build Jpole antennas with online dimensions calculator.
[ Hits: 48447 | Votes: 73 | Rating: 5.95 ]
- Magnetic loop for 80m
- A Magnetic loop antenna project for 80 meters band by OH7SV, with detailed pictures and the Magnetic Loop Calculator in an Excel file
[ Hits: 12061 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- Hamradioindia a website by vu2fd
- a website by vu2fd with theory lessons, details on rules and regulations and planty of homebrew projects for radio amateurs, java calculators.
[ Hits: 733 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Amateur Radio RF Safety Calculator
- This is a main beam power density estimation program intended for use as part of a routine evaluation of RF safety compliance with FCC regulations.
[ Hits: 1902 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.57 ]
- QTH Locator and Calculator
- Calculate bearing and distance and Locator online with this Java application.
[ Hits: 8813 | Votes: 249 | Rating: 5.44 ]
- Great Circle calculator
- Excellent on-line java great circle calculator with perl source code and excel spreadsheet for gc calculations
[ Hits: 3968 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 7.90 ]
- Grid Locator and Grid Square
- About grid locators and grid squares, includes links to locator and grid square calculators
[ Hits: 8718 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- Maidenhead Locator Calculator
- On-line calculator for Maidenhead locator calculations. It will work out your Maidenhead locator if you supply it with map references or calculate map references from your locator code.
[ Hits: 4070 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- Sunset Calculation
- Sunset online calculator
[ Hits: 580 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MPE Calculator
- Free RF exposure evaluation software for amateur radio
[ Hits: 3597 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Design and build helix antennas
[ Hits: 16431 | Votes: 338 | Rating: 8.59 ]
- atlc - Arbitrary Transmission Line Calculator.
- Unix or linux programme atlc calculates the impedance of electrical transmission lines of totally arbitrary cross section.
[ Hits: 1047 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- W9DMK Software
- Various radio related software, including some antenna analysis, and impedance calculators.
[ Hits: 2570 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- GRIDX, a BASIC program that calculates grid squares and Great Circle headings and grid.exe, a grid locator calculator
[ Hits: 2997 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Grid Square and Distance calculator by w3km
[ Hits: 3083 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Direction and distance calculator for windows
[ Hits: 3641 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- Maidenhead grid squares calculator, and bearing and distance program
[ Hits: 2857 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Freeware dos VHF/UHF Logbook morse code facility, kenwood transceivers interface, moontracking, distance and bearing calculators by DF9CY but discontinued and unsupported
[ Hits: 1539 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Propagation & Diffraction Calculator
- This is a radio frequency propagation calculator for the transmission path between an RF transmitter and a receiver.
[ Hits: 21988 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 3.07 ]
- ERP Calculator
- DOS program that will assist you in determining your 2 meter station's Effective Radiated Power (ERP)
[ Hits: 1269 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- HAMIC - The Ham Intelligent Calculator
- HAMIC, is a program designed to simplify a number of calculations commonly used by HAMs. It is designed for the HAM radio hobbyist, but may be useful to others as well. HAMIC has a simple to use, but powerful graphical interface that allows solving simple circuits such as resistors in series or parallel, or more complex circuits such as L networks or T networks. As well, other calculations such as SWR and reactance conversions are supported. Windows shareware.
[ Hits: 1547 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- EMI Calculator
- Does your Amateur Radio system comply to the EMI rules ? (German values implemented)
[ Hits: 1177 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.15 ]
You can try similar termscalculator 2m calculator qrb-calculator erp calculator erp-calculator uhf-calculator rf calculator fr calculator qrb calculator rf hop calculator qfh calculator hb9 calculator pi calculator erp calculator plus uhf calculator
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links