- RF prop
RF propagation software
- Radio Propagation & Diffraction Calculator
This is a radio frequency propagation calculator for the transmission path between an RF transmitter and a receiver.
DXprop is a radiowave propagation forecast freeware for ham radio operators, permits to predict propagation on 12 frequencies. Use Minimuf 3.5 routine developped for US Navy. Available in French and English
Predicts ionospheric (sky-wave) propagation between any two locations on the earth on frequencies between 3 and 30 MHz
PropView is a free application that uses the included VOACAP, ICEPAC, and IONCAP engines to graphically display band openings between two locations over a specified 24 hour period. It can also build schedules for the IARU/HF beacon network and automatically QSY your transceiver to monitor each scheduled beacon.
A freeware HF propagation prediction tool, that interface the VOACAP tool by Alex VE3NEA
- HF Propagation Models from NTIA ITS
Windows-95/98/NT 32-bit HF Propagation Models from NTIA/ITS
- AREPS propagation programs
Collection of various propagation software by Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center, San Diego, Atmospheric Propagation Branch
propagation prediction software for ham radio
- ACE-HF PRO
- System Simulation & Visualization Software for Hams and Short Wave Listeners
[ Hits: 1437 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- AREPS propagation programs
- Collection of various propagation software by Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center, San Diego, Atmospheric Propagation Branch
[ Hits: 7852 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 4.47 ]
- BeamFinder is a software tool designed to conduct analyses for radio amateurs interested in radio propagation studies. It provides a large 2500 x 1800 pixel screen map of the world which displays calculated results from sophisticated models, dx data and other sources of information
[ Hits: 2031 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DX ToolBox
- DX Toolbox searches the web for you, gathering information on solar and geomagnetic conditions that affect radio propagation. It's ideal for the ham radio operator, shortwave listener, or other radio enthusiast.
[ Hits: 6071 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- DXprop is a radiowave propagation forecast freeware for ham radio operators, permits to predict propagation on 12 frequencies. Use Minimuf 3.5 routine developped for US Navy. Available in French and English
[ Hits: 21909 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- Get DX_Central a compact desktop application to display latest solar statistics and images from NOAA, NIST, and other solar observation agencies. For Linux and Windows by AD5XJ
[ Hits: 1326 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G7RAU Live MUF V7
- Live MUF is a DXC (cluster) telnet client which attempts to resolve propagation modes from spots and also attempts to calculate sporadic e possibilities purely based on incoming data from the cluster
[ Hits: 3878 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.58 ]
- GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard
- GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard maintains updated geophysical indices and displays the information in a friendly - at a glance - manner. GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard features a Global Maximum Usable Frequency, MUF, map that creates and manages predictions from the VOACAP engine.
Displayed geophysical indices include: solar wind Bz component, speed and pressure, current WWV type indices and predicted solar flux, planetary A-Index and probability of major storms at middle latitudes for the next day.
[ Hits: 1451 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- A freeware HF propagation prediction tool, that interface the VOACAP tool by Alex VE3NEA
[ Hits: 9661 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- heesch.net - HF Propagation
- Windows 8 App for displaying the solar-terrestrial data provided be N0NBH. This apps runs also on Windows 8 RT for ARM tablets like Microsoft Surface.
[ Hits: 255 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- HF Propagation app for Windows
- This program displays solar-terrestrial data for radio waves propagation that is provided by the N0NBH web-service.
[ Hits: 1108 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HF Propagation Models from NTIA ITS
- Windows-95/98/NT 32-bit HF Propagation Models from NTIA/ITS
[ Hits: 9544 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- Ionospheric Simulator
- This program simulates a HF link, using sound card and WIN95 by Michael Keller, DL6iAK
[ Hits: 2515 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- K9SE E-Layer Propagation Assessment
- SE-PROP, Field-Aligned Scatter Assessment, Sporadic-E Propagation Assessment for the VHF Operator
[ Hits: 1441 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Kangaroo Tabor Software
- HF Communications Analysis and Prediction Tools for Amateur Radio and communications professionals. Featuring: WinCAP Wizard, Beacon-Time Wizard, GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard, ID Wizard, KTS Clock Screen Saver, NERDAlert 2000
[ Hits: 2949 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Live MUF
- Freeware live MUF calculator by EA6VQ-Gabriel and G7RAU-Dave for live calculating the possible e MUF on VHF during es season via a telnet link into dxc
[ Hits: 2295 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Meteor and Colorgramme
- FREE specialized software in the detection and registration of echoes radio products by meteors shower, falling star, at the time of their gone in atmospheric. They are destined to all possessors of a radio and a computer, interested parties by this simple technique of radioastronomy.
[ Hits: 1321 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- MicroMUF is a windows free HF propagation calculator that you can use to estimate the MUF (Maximum Usable Frequency) and LUF (Lowest Usable Frequency) between any two points on the Earth.
[ Hits: 1009 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- PalmProp is a software for PalmOs dedicated to the forcast of HF radiowave propagation by f5hla
[ Hits: 818 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PathSim is a Windows program that can be used to simulate radio propagation paths using a soundcard and/or wave files as the source and destination.
[ Hits: 2528 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- PHP WWV Grabber
- PHP script to grab and republish the current WWV data on your site
[ Hits: 373 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Proagation Prediction Program (DOS)
- Downloadable DOS program for propagation prediction for the serious contester.
[ Hits: 5720 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Propagation Wizard
- Freeware windows application that help in determine the availability of a shortwave link, by Rohde & Schwarz
[ Hits: 2379 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Propfire Firefox propagation extension
- Propfire is an extension to the Firefox web brower that displays current propagation information by N0HR
[ Hits: 1655 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- An ionospheric laboratory for your personal computer. Wquipped with one of the most powerful ray-tracing engines capable of handling such things as Ionospheric Tilts Chordal Hops Non-Great-Circle Propagation Spitzes and more
[ Hits: 1846 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Proppy Online HF Propagation Prediction
- Proppy: Online HF propagation predictions using the ITU Recommendation P.533-13 Propagation Prediction Application.
[ Hits: 403 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.80 ]
- PropView is a free application that uses the included VOACAP, ICEPAC, and IONCAP engines to graphically display band openings between two locations over a specified 24 hour period. It can also build schedules for the IARU/HF beacon network and automatically QSY your transceiver to monitor each scheduled beacon.
[ Hits: 10260 | Votes: 141 | Rating: 8.30 ]
- pythonProp is a collection of Python scripts designed to plot files produced by VOACAP. The package currently contains two scripts, both of which make use of the matplotlib library
[ Hits: 531 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radio propagation prediction tool for VHF-UHF, based on the Irregular Terrain Model, also known as Longley-Rice. Can be used as a repeater site planing tool. Has an internal APRS client which can be used to display stations as a landmark.
[ Hits: 1394 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 3.70 ]
- Radio Propagation & Diffraction Calculator
- This is a radio frequency propagation calculator for the transmission path between an RF transmitter and a receiver.
[ Hits: 22664 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 3.21 ]
- Radio Works
- RadioWORKS is a tool for calculating various items related to radio waves and radio wave propagation. Get detailed information about a frequency, such as the free-space wavelength, band classification, propagation methods, common transmitter configurations, etc. Calculate antenna lengths or frequencies. View a 3D coverage map by providing a latitude / longitude coordinate and transmitter height.
[ Hits: 2581 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- MUF Calculator by G7RAU ( upload updated 31 August 2002) for calculating the possible e MUF on VHF during es season.
[ Hits: 747 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF prop
- RF propagation software
[ Hits: 39373 | Votes: 150 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- SEP Win
- VHF Propagation Analysis Software for the Radio Amateur by K9SE
[ Hits: 1376 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Solar data plot utility
- This application was written mainly for Amateur Radio Operators who are interested in the solar cycles and solar data.
[ Hits: 1292 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A free application that captures DX and WWV spots from up to 5 internet clusters and a local packet cluster. DX Spots are merged and stored in a Spot Database on your PC, enabling you to monitor, sort, and filter them in real time; known LotW participants are highlighted, as are needed stations. WWV spots are plotted to show SFI, A, and K over the last solar revolution.
[ Hits: 3893 | Votes: 205 | Rating: 8.96 ]
- Point to Point hf ionospheric communications analysis and prediction program
[ Hits: 3523 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.18 ]
- VOAProp shows you typical propagation for a given hour of the day during a given month. The propagation is shown as expected signal strengths to be received from different parts of the world, plotted on a world map. Windows freeware by G4ILO
[ Hits: 1600 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Predicts ionospheric (sky-wave) propagation between any two locations on the earth on frequencies between 3 and 30 MHz
[ Hits: 11415 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 7.44 ]
- Real-time HF propagation conditions for iOS.
WaveGuide ia a ham radio utility for determining HF propagation conditions at the touch of a finger.
[ Hits: 583 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WSPR implements a protocol designed for probing potential propagation paths with low-power transmissions. Stations with internet access can automatically upload their reception reports to a central db
[ Hits: 1376 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- A forum dedicated to WSPR. The Weak Signal Propagation Reporter Network is a group of amateur radio operators using K1JT's MEPT_JT digital mode to probe radio frequency propagation condition
[ Hits: 133 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
ACARSADS-BAndroidAntenna analysisAntenna rotor controlAPRSAudio RecordersAudio StreamingAwards trackingBeacon MonitoringBrowser extensionsCircuit DesignClip ArtCollectionsContestingD-STARDatabasesDecodersDigital SSTVDigital VoiceDRMDSPDX ClusterEMEFilter DesignFront Panel DesignGrid Bearing and MapsHam ExamHellschreiberInternet LinkingiPhoneJT65LinuxLog AnalysisLog ConvertersLoggingLow FrequencyMacintoshMorse Code DecodersMorse Code TrainingMultimodeNavtexNBEMSOliviaOscilloscopePacketPacket ClusterPalmOSPIC ProgramerPocket PCPropagation *PSK31QSLRadio ControlRadio ProgrammingRepeater ControlRF Coverage MappingRTTYSatellite trackingShortwaveSignal GeneratorSoftware Defined RadioSpectrum analyzersSSTVTimeUtilitiesVector Network AnalyzerVirtual Audio SoftwareVoice KeyerVoice toolsWeak SignalWeather and FAX
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Software : Propagation
Recent Links Proppy Online HF Propagation Prediction WSPRnet QRadioPredict heesch.net - HF Propagation WaveGuide
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links