Search Results for "linear load"19 links
- Linear-Loaded Inverted V
- How do you fit a full length 160 meter antenna into a 40 foot deep yard?
[ Hits: 20936 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.72 ]
- 160 meter linear loaded voltage feed T
- 160 meter linear loaded voltage fed T antenna
[ Hits: 25694 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- KE4UYP Linear loaded vertical antenna
- This is a vertically and horizontally polarized antenna the Linear loaded 1/4 wave length vertical radiator introduces very little loss for 80 or 160 meters
[ Hits: 11843 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- 160 meter linear loaded Inverted L antenna
- The total length of the inverted L is 240 feet, which is 7/16th of a wave length long. It has a 92 foot horizontal linear load section 1 foot above ground that terminates into a home-brewed parallel network tuner by KN4LF
[ Hits: 3468 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- Vertical for 80 or 160 meters
- KE4UYP project for a top fed 1/4 wave lenght linear loaded vertical for 80m or 160m
[ Hits: 1364 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Compact Top Band antennas
- Modeling compact 160 meter antennas, inverted L, half wave dipoles and linearly loaded dipole
[ Hits: 509 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VK2ABQ Mini-Beam antennas
- A compact Beam Antenna That Can Be Built At Home.
Made with lightweight wooden "X" frame with two folded and linear loaded wire elements. The two elements are approximately a half-wave each.
[ Hits: 2021 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Linear-Loaded Dipole for 7 MHz
- A short but efficient dipole for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 20251 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 8.84 ]
- A linear loaded vertical antenna
- Vertical antenna design by David Reid PA3HBB G0BZF
[ Hits: 19415 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.61 ]
- Rotatable 40M Dipole
- The Linear-Loaded "Crappie" 40M Rotatable Dipole
A Short 40 Antenna You Can Build for $50 or Less by VA7ST VE7ASK
[ Hits: 1543 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40 m linear loaded dipole antenna
- The K4VX linear-loaded dipole for 7 MHz, simple and practical way to make a short but efficient 40-meter dipole.
[ Hits: 2908 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Dipole for 40 Meters by K4VX
- Here’s a very simple and practical way to make a short but efficient 40-meter dipole.
The K4VX Linear-Loaded Dipole for 7 MHz
[ Hits: 1795 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Cobra antenna
- This article explores the Cobra Junior linear loaded antenna for 80m to 10m bands.
This antenna is a linear loaded dipole described by W4JOH in 73 magazine June 1997
[ Hits: 1164 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Linear Loaded mobile antenna
- A vertical linear loaded antenna for 2 meters band in italian
[ Hits: 3133 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Pfeiffer Quads
- The Pfeiffer Quad was described in QST and has the desirable feature that it is smaller than a standard cubic quad but does not compromise performance very much. The Pfeiffer design is rather difficult to construct because of the complicated linear loading networks required.
[ Hits: 2764 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Alpha Linear Amplifiers
- RF Concepts manufacturer of Alpha Linear Amplifiers, amateur radio RF power amplifiers, commercial power amplifiers, power meters and dummy loads.
[ Hits: 24916 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- MEI Software
- The file MEI-10.ZIP contains educational software to evaluate antenna arrays of up to 8 elements. Two types of arrays may be studied: 2D planar arrays (Yagi-Uda, Circular, etc., up to 6 elements) and colinear arrays (up to 8 elements.)
[ Hits: 3903 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- 3-500Z Amplifier Project
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.
[ Hits: 344 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Testing a Linear Regulated Power Supply
- Testing a linear regulated power supply using headlight bulbs for loading.
[ Hits: 151 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]