Search Results for "linux ham"43 links - and 2 categories
Ham Radio : Blogs : Special Interest
- Linux in the Ham Shack
- Linux Open Source and ham radio for everyone blog
[ Hits: 238 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- NL Ham Radio Swap Shop
- Newfoundland & Labrador Swap Shop Canada
[ Hits: 804 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PorkControl for Yaesu FT-817ND
- PorkControl is a Java-based software controller for the Yaesu FT-817ND (and older FT-817) HAM transceiver. It is currently in beta and released under the GNU GPL v2 on Windows, Linux and MAC OSX. PorkControl is used to control frequency and other features without using the fiddly controls on the unit itself. It also supports automatic radio control to access repeaters based on the UK Repeater List.
[ Hits: 2111 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- MBU cluster - Simple DX Cluster
- MBU Cluster is simple android application for ham radio operators to view live the spots on mobile device. All the spots are refreshing every 60 seconds.
[ Hits: 326 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Linux Radio Transmission Decoder support AX.25 POCSAG DTMF ZVEI by Thomas Sailer, HB9JNX/AE4WA
[ Hits: 2729 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- IBP - Beacon Monitor
- Linux program that helps one with monitoring the beacons of the International Beacon Project, by continuously showing which beacon is transmitting on which frequency, along with the distance and antenna directions by PA3FWM
[ Hits: 1104 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RSCW is a Linux/Unix program for decoding morse signals using the computer's sound card. It has been written/optimized for digging weak signals out of the noise.
[ Hits: 3094 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LinRepeat is free repeater control software for Ham Radio that runs on Linux. It is easily configured and modifiable, and is licensed under the GNU Public License version 3 (GPLv3). It's intended to be as simple, fast, and stable as possible. It relies on other software such as Gstreamer although the program itself is written entirely in Perl.
[ Hits: 4635 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- HF software digital modes for linux
- This software allows a standard PC soundcard to be used as a shortwave data "modem". The whole processing is done on the main processor CPU.
Support RTTY Amtor (Sitor) and Pactor 1 by Thomas Sailer, HB9JNX/AE4WA
[ Hits: 1457 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Complete hamradio linux livecd for amateur radio operator created by F0FAK
[ Hits: 1195 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Amateur radio open source log program written in PHP. Put your log online for visitors to browse in real time. Access your log from any web browse, can run under windows linux and macos with apache, mysql and php
[ Hits: 962 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Use microHam Keyers under Linux
Daemon implementing the microHam keyer protocol. Provides virtual serial ports. Supports CW Keyer, DIGI KEYER I/II, micro KEYER I/II, MK2R(+), micro2R.
[ Hits: 159 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Ham Radio on a Linux Workstation
- How to Operate Ham Radio on a Linux Workstation
[ Hits: 970 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- LoopHam Linux
- Ham radio Distribution of the linux operating system that can be installed on and run from a dos system (msdos and win95/98 in dos mode)
It include all AX25 ham needed packages and a small web server
[ Hits: 923 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Linux Live CD for hams, based on Puppy Live CD.
[ Hits: 2128 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- FDGnuX new linux live-cd for Ham Radio (in french)
[ Hits: 832 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Installig ham radio software under Linux
- Installing Ham Radio Software on an ArmHF Based Cubieboard
[ Hits: 501 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- KB1OIQ - Andy's Ham Radio Linux CD
- Get KB1OIQ - Andy's Ham Radio Linux CD at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and free downloads from the largest Open Source applications and software directory
[ Hits: 1845 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.58 ]
- QRQ CW trainer
- qrq is an open source Morse telegraphy trainer which runs on several operating systems (Linux, Unix, OS X and Windows), similar to the classic DOS version of Rufz by DL4MM.
[ Hits: 1148 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- ebook2cw - text to morse
- ebook2cw is a command line program (optional GUI available) which converts a plain text ebook to morse code MP3 files. It works on several platforms, including Windows and Linux.
[ Hits: 1258 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
You can try similar termslinux ham linux sdr tnc x for linux vx 7r linux tnc linux she linux linux tnc linux ft 920 linux cat linux log th-f6 linux linux ale log for linux ham linux cw linux
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links