PorkControl for Yaesu FT-817ND
- PorkControl is a Java-based software controller for the Yaesu FT-817ND (and older FT-817) HAM transceiver. It is currently in beta and released under the GNU GPL v2 on Windows, Linux and MAC OSX. PorkControl is used to control frequency and other features without using the fiddly controls on the unit itself. It also supports automatic radio control to access repeaters based on the UK Repeater List.
- Complete hamradio linux livecd for amateur radio operator created by F0FAK
[ Hits: 1041 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Amateur radio open source log program written in PHP. Put your log online for visitors to browse in real time. Access your log from any web browse, can run under windows linux and macos with apache, mysql and php
[ Hits: 840 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Use microHam Keyers under Linux
Daemon implementing the microHam keyer protocol. Provides virtual serial ports. Supports CW Keyer, DIGI KEYER I/II, micro KEYER I/II, MK2R(+), micro2R.
- Ham radio Distribution of the linux operating system that can be installed on and run from a dos system (msdos and win95/98 in dos mode)
It include all AX25 ham needed packages and a small web server
[ Hits: 687 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Linux Live CD for hams, based on Puppy Live CD.
[ Hits: 1557 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- FDGnuX new linux live-cd for Ham Radio (in french)