Programs that allow control of radio repeaters
- EchoStation is a commercial windows repeater-control program for Windows which makes it easy to set up a complete, fully-functional repeater or announcement machine using a personal computer. Demo version available
[ Hits: 5479 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.89 ]
- LinRepeat is free repeater control software for Ham Radio that runs on Linux. It is easily configured and modifiable, and is licensed under the GNU Public License version 3 (GPLv3). It's intended to be as simple, fast, and stable as possible. It relies on other software such as Gstreamer although the program itself is written entirely in Perl.
[ Hits: 4113 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Repeater Controler Program
- A program to control a repeater using an old computer and printer or serial port.
[ Hits: 9424 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.69 ]
- SIMPLEX is a free windows program which transforms any transceiver into an audio repeater. It works on HF, VHF, UHF etc with SSB, CW, FM, packet, SSTV and every modulation mode.
[ Hits: 6692 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Echo Link client for Linux and general purpose voice services system for ham radio use. The svxlink server consists of a core that handles the connection to the tranceiver. The core can be configured to act as a repeater controller or to operate on a simplex channel
[ Hits: 2485 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]