Search Results for "linux ham"44 links - and 2 categories
Software : Linux : Linux Distributions
- hamOS is a live and installable Debian based linux respin for Amateur Radio Operators. It is intended for new users with little or no linux experience. hamOS contains a variety of pre-installed applications for amateur radio like logging, homebrewing, digital modes, and more.
[ Hits: 1593 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Call Book Log 3
- A ham radio logging solution. Built on mysql/maria db and php, it allows you to host a log on a web server and have easy access to viewing editing deleting backing up and restoring the log. Allows everyone to view the log and a central admisitrative section which when logged into allows you to add and edit and remove entries. It features an easy to setup page, run the setup page and enter the required values and your set to start logging. It is primarily mobile friendly, easy on bandwidth and should work well in any browser. If entering a contact that you have worked before it will show the last 5 dates and times of that station.
[ Hits: 222 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Power amplifier schematics
- A collection of several power amplifier circuit diagrams and articles in PDF
[ Hits: 212 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Building A RF Dummy Load
- If your doing any home brewing gear for ham radio its a great idea to have a dummy load. This will to your radio be the perfect antenna...it will never radiate but your radio sees a perfect 50 Ohm impedance.
[ Hits: 422 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
You can try similar termstnc x for linux linux ft 920 linux sdr vx 7r linux she linux linux ham linux tnc linux cat linux log linux tnc linux linux cw linux jt-65 cw linux os linux
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links