Search Results for "loading coil"26 links
- DL9MEU Antenna projects
- Basics for a good Antenna:``Only if you can hear it, you can work it!``Symmetric antennas save a lot of trouble.``No traps - no radials - no loading coils.
[ Hits: 5186 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Building High Power, High Q, Loading Coils
- This page describes the loading coil (inductor) that W8WWV built for my center-loaded 160 meter (1.83 MHz) vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 5786 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 160m inverted L by W6SDO
- A 160 meter antenna with a base loading coil used to tune the two lower frequency segments of the band.
[ Hits: 464 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Homebrew Travel Antenna
- This is a low cost homebrew two band travel antenna for 20 and 40 meters. It is based on the B&W Travel Antenna concept with a telescoping whip and a loading coil
[ Hits: 15168 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- Rotatable Dipoles
- Portable, and shortened with loading coils rotatable dipoles for 6 meters, 20 meters and multibands.
[ Hits: 34622 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 2.92 ]
- 40 meter shortened dipole - M0MCX
- Interesting little project with a couple of loading coils by M0MCX
[ Hits: 12582 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Coil loaded dipole for 80 meters
- Coil loading of an 80m Dipole for restricted space.
Here's a method that may allow you to fit that 80m dipole into your suburban backyard by VK3JEG
[ Hits: 4391 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- 80m mobile antenna
- The antenna is made in four sections which consists of a base matching coil, a helical section, a centre loading coil and the top whip section with its capacity hat by G4DCH
[ Hits: 2053 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Loading Coil Calculation
- The calculation refers to either a loaded 1/4 wave or a loaded dipole,
[ Hits: 11286 | Votes: 90 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Current distribution in Coils
- Current distribution in the antenna loading coils
[ Hits: 153 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Loading Coil for 136 kHz
- Pictures of loading coils according to OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1173 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Antenna Loading Coil Construction Techniques
- This page explains how to construct high-Q inductor coils.
[ Hits: 4810 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.72 ]
- Home Brew Loading Coil for AD5X Vertical
- How to make a loading coil for the AD5X portable vertical antenna
[ Hits: 2594 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.91 ]
- Inductor operation
- Understanding current in loading coils
[ Hits: 745 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Mobile Loading Coil Measurements
- 75m Mobile Texas Bugcatcher Loading Coil Measurements
[ Hits: 525 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Current Through a 75m Bugcatcher Loading Coil
- About experiments and measurements on loading coils using net standing wave current
[ Hits: 226 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Loading Coils for 136 kHz
- This page starts by showing how to make loading coils for LF, and goes on to describe two of the loading coil assemblies used to resonate the experimental vertical antenna used at GW4ALG.
[ Hits: 184 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Loading inductors in mobile antennas
- Mobile antennas, loading coil current, and loaded antennas. efficiency and electrical rules.
Loading inductors used in mobile HF antennas.
[ Hits: 3905 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- An automatically tuned 7-30MHz mobile antenna
- This is a base-loaded vertical antenna that mounts on the car's roof. The loading coil is designed as a variable inductor, with a three-legged chariot that travels up and down inside the coil, with grooved brass wheels running on the coil turns, and driven by a slotted rotor tube.
[ Hits: 3472 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 3MA triband mobile antenna
- 3 band mobile antenna - 10m full size wave/4 whip - quick tilt-down system for 20 and 15 m loading coil change by IZ7DJR
[ Hits: 1072 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Variable Base-Loading-Coil
- A Variable Base-Loading-Coil for use under a HF Mobile Whip
[ Hits: 808 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Optimizing Inductors
- While intended mainly for antenna loading coils, this article also applies to other resonant systems, such as amplifier tank circuits.
[ Hits: 417 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Currents in Standing-Wave Antennas
- How can the current "flowing" out of the top of a mobile loading coil be greater than the current "flowing" into the bottom of the coil?
[ Hits: 494 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hy Power Antenna Company
- Full size or shortened dipoles, Single band or Multi band, Half Square Antennas, Fan Dipole Antennas, Delta Loop Antennas, Antennas completely assembled
Loading coil packages, delta loops
[ Hits: 4857 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.17 ]
- TANT 136
- DOS program for calculating the performance of a T antenna. Gives loading coil info and matching plus ERP by Reg G4FGQ
[ Hits: 342 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]