Search Results for "logging software"75 links - and 1 categories
Contesting : Resources
- Cabrillo Web Forms
- Use these forms to manually enter log data to produce a Cabrillo file and submit it to a contest sponsor. The forms are designed for contesters who used paper logging or logging software that doesn't produce a Cabrillo file.
[ Hits: 498 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- HA1AH Contest Software
- The HA1AH Contest Software is a graphical logging program for radio amateurs. It is a java program and can run on Windows 95, 98, NT4, 2000, XP and Linux.
[ Hits: 748 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WrbCit is a windows contest logging software supporting the 40/80 Italian Contest by IK0WRB in Italian
[ Hits: 18 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Country Files
- This web site represents the home of "Country Files", databases of entities (countries), prefixes and callsigns that are used by amateur radio logging software. There are three "flavors" of country files: CTY.DAT used by contest logging software such as CT, N1MM, NA, TR and Writelog
DX4WIN.CTY used by the DX4WIN logging software
WPXLOC.DAT used by packet cluster software such as AR-Cluster, CC Cluster and DX Spider
maintained by Jim Reisert, AD1C
[ Hits: 2427 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- QSO secretary
- Special logging program, optimized for mobile, portable, and field operations. This software exports data in the ADIF which then may be imported into your general logging software, or online services. Currently available for Android.
[ Hits: 178 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- VHFCtest4Win is software for contest logging QSO's on VHF bands (50MHz and up).
It is build for all windows versions from Windows 95 and up. by S52AA
[ Hits: 718 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Super Check Partial Database Files
- Databases of contesters call-sign to be used with logging software
The dta files can be used with CT, WriteLog, TRlog, SD, N1MM Logger, NA, Win-Test, and others
[ Hits: 725 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 9A VHF Contest software
- 9A VHF Contest - software for vhf/uhf and up for contest logging. For now on 3 laguages: Croatian, English and Polish.
[ Hits: 517 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- DXLog.net is hamradio contest logging software for Windows.
[ Hits: 361 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Super Check Partial
- Super check partial is a feature that K1EA first introduced in his CT logging software. It enables the use of a database to extend the list of calls that appear in the check partial call window. Used correctly, it can help you more quickly pull a call out of the QRM
[ Hits: 230 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- T93Y LogPlus to ADIF
- Program which will allow you easy migration from logPlus to another logging software. Tested with Logger by K4CY so let me know it you have problem ADIF import to other software.
[ Hits: 742 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ASCII to ADIFF
- This program will convert comma delimited ASCII files to ADIF format for import into a logging program that supports ADIF import. The program is intended to be used with comma separated text files produced with other logging programs or with spread sheet programs, such as Excel.
[ Hits: 1348 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Ham Office
- Professional multi funcion software for ham radio use. Mainlu a logging program with mapping functions, dx cluster module, label printing, award managements, exporting features and more. Currently only in german
[ Hits: 1643 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Aether is an ham radio logging for the Mac. Aether gives hams logging software that is as powerful, easy to use, and good looking as the operating system it runs on.
Designed from the ground-up using Apple’s Cocoa, Aether supports the latest Mac OS X technologies, and provides the experience that Mac users expect.
[ Hits: 2101 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- MiniLog - /P Logging Software, a simple logging application that run under WindowsCE, XP and Vista for use on a cheap netbook by M0PZT
[ Hits: 584 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Free ham radio logging software for Mac OS X by SM7YEA
[ Hits: 894 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- nGenLog, commercial windows logging software for radio amateurs, use the latest programming techniques and offer interesting features like remote control, dx cluster, lotw import export, qsl management and more.
[ Hits: 404 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- BBLogger, is a Freeware windows Logging software to fully manage you Amateur or Short Wave Listener Radio Station. Offer Rig control, Cluster interface, mapping features, Awards and DXCC management, LoTW, Label printing, QRZ lookup and more By IK2VIW IK2UVR
[ Hits: 800 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RACES Logger
- Windows based Net Control logging software for amateur radio RACES / ARES operators by KB3HIY
[ Hits: 237 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- youLOG is a Free and easy ham radio logging software. youLOG is an efficient logging system suitable for DX-peditions, special events, or just simple fun. It runs even on a small display netbook it\'s portable and doesn’t need to be installed. Developed by IZ0PSA
[ Hits: 419 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.29 ]
- LOG X
- LOGx formerly Log Window(s) is a complete Amateur Radio information system distributed by SCO Software Inc. It combines logging, rig control, antenna rotor control, DX Packetcluster monitoring, and award tracking in an easy to use application.
[ Hits: 276 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Freeware windows RTTY PSK31 software decoder that allow logging, award tracking and qsl printing. By SQ1FTB
[ Hits: 3504 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- AirLink Express
- AirLink Express is a user friendly digital mode software package for the Amateur Radio Operator. The software is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows Vista. It offers PSK, MFSK and RTTY digital modes with logging and macro capabilities. If you have ever used the Digipan software you will be immediately familiar with Airlink Express. The user interface is almost identical by Alex Krist, KR1ST
[ Hits: 5500 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.44 ]
- Shortwave Listeners Log System
- Free logging software for the Shortwave Listener.
No database nonsense. Just your logs accurately tracked. saved and archived.
[ Hits: 1200 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Kenwood-to-PC Serial Interface
- A circuit that connects an IBM® compatible personal computer, running TR Log or CT (etc.) contest logging software, and Kenwood transceivers equipped with serial control ports. CW keying is also provided in this RFI filtered interface unit.
[ Hits: 1559 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]