Search Results for "mic homebrew"16 links
- Low-Cost dipole for QRP
- Here’s an economical dipole for simple QRP HF homebrew rigs.
[ Hits: 526 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Low-cost half wave Dipole for HF QRP rigs
- An economical dipole for simple QRP HF homebrew rigs
[ Hits: 516 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A half slooper for 160 meters
- Italian article includes picturer and plans to homebrew an half-slooper antenna for 160 meters band
[ Hits: 7568 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Homebrew Monster Xmatch
- Home made Xmatch by Jozef Hand-Boniakowski WB2MIC
[ Hits: 2225 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5272 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- M0XPD's Shack Nasties
- Homebrew, QRP, Beacons & Diplomatic / Spy Radio
[ Hits: 276 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- JWM Engineering Group
- Top quality Microwave Phase Locked oscillators for DB6NT, DEMI and homebrew microwave transverters, and other support products.
[ Hits: 622 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- CW19 Morse training kit
- CW19 is a homebrew morse code decoder for radio amateur to practice sending morse code. CW19 utilize an Atmel AT90S8515 4MHz MCU (microcontroller) and a Hitachi compatible LCD module.
[ Hits: 3400 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Microphone boom headset for the FT-897
- Homebrewing a mic boom headset for the Yaesu FT 897 and 857 transceivers
[ Hits: 836 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- F5AYE microwaves pages
- Pages on microwaves,homebrew, beacon HB9G 5.7 and 10 Ghz.
[ Hits: 2296 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- W2DTC - Homebrew Mic Boom
- An homebew microphone boom by W2DTC
[ Hits: 303 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A DIY Boom mic
- An homebrew boom microphone with a shock mount
[ Hits: 288 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Icom HM-36 Modification
- Modification of Icom HM-36 hand microphones that come with the Icom IC-7200 and IC-7600 to improve frequency response and drive.
[ Hits: 573 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Homebrew Condenser Microphone
- A december 2003 QST article to Build a condenser microphone that will perform like the costly commercial units by KT4QW
[ Hits: 328 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- The VK3YE Micro 40 DSB Transceiver
- AA7EE QRP DSB transceiver homebrew project
[ Hits: 1207 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- HF Antenna Analyzer
- This article explain how to homebrew and use an HF antenna analyzer by simply adapting a Windows PC, micro-controller and a DDS evaluation board by K6BEZ
[ Hits: 987 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
You can try similar termsqrp homebrew ham homebrew homebrew qrp homebrew-qrp homebrew mic homebrew homebrew psk homebrew vfo 27 mhz homebrew atu homebrew cw key homebrew ant. 40m homebrew snt 40 homebrew 10 m fm homebrew gdo osc up to 500 mhz homebrew amp
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links