mic homebrew17 links
- Low-Cost dipole for QRP
- Here’s an economical dipole for simple QRP HF homebrew rigs.
[ Hits: 547 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Low-cost half wave Dipole for HF QRP rigs
- An economical dipole for simple QRP HF homebrew rigs
[ Hits: 544 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A half slooper for 160 meters
- Italian article includes picturer and plans to homebrew an half-slooper antenna for 160 meters band
[ Hits: 7807 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Homebrew Monster Xmatch
- Home made Xmatch by Jozef Hand-Boniakowski WB2MIC
[ Hits: 2280 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5315 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- M0XPD's Shack Nasties
- Homebrew, QRP, Beacons & Diplomatic / Spy Radio
[ Hits: 326 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- JWM Engineering Group
- Top quality Microwave Phase Locked oscillators for DB6NT, DEMI and homebrew microwave transverters, and other support products.
[ Hits: 637 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- CW19 Morse training kit
- CW19 is a homebrew morse code decoder for radio amateur to practice sending morse code. CW19 utilize an Atmel AT90S8515 4MHz MCU (microcontroller) and a Hitachi compatible LCD module.
[ Hits: 3481 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Microphone boom headset for the FT-897
- Homebrewing a mic boom headset for the Yaesu FT 897 and 857 transceivers
[ Hits: 922 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- F5AYE microwaves pages
- Pages on microwaves,homebrew, beacon HB9G 5.7 and 10 Ghz.
[ Hits: 2322 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- W2DTC - Homebrew Mic Boom
- An homebew microphone boom by W2DTC
[ Hits: 325 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A DIY Boom mic
- An homebrew boom microphone with a shock mount
[ Hits: 327 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Icom HM-36 Modification
- Modification of Icom HM-36 hand microphones that come with the Icom IC-7200 and IC-7600 to improve frequency response and drive.
[ Hits: 759 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Homebrew Condenser Microphone
- A december 2003 QST article to Build a condenser microphone that will perform like the costly commercial units by KT4QW
[ Hits: 362 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- The VK3YE Micro 40 DSB Transceiver
- AA7EE QRP DSB transceiver homebrew project
[ Hits: 1360 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Rig to Soundcard Interface by M0UKD
- Practival project that contains two isolation transformers, one for AF from the tranciever to the line in on a soundcard, and one from the audio out of the soundcard back to the mic / data input of the radio. Both of which are variable inside the interface via two preset resistors.
[ Hits: 603 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- HF Antenna Analyzer
- This article explain how to homebrew and use an HF antenna analyzer by simply adapting a Windows PC, micro-controller and a DDS evaluation board by K6BEZ
[ Hits: 1218 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
You can try similar termshomebrew tnc homebrew 20m homebrew 144 mhz homebrew hf ssb, cw all key homebrew swr homebrew homebrew homebrew atu qrp-homebrew mic homebrew 20m homebrew qrp homebrew ham homebrew ecm homebrew homebrew-end-fed
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links