Search Results for "nc state"92 links
Antennas : Yagi
- Projects and Info Center
- Antenna projects and info center by KP4AO, including The Optimized Wideband Antenna (OWA) Yagi and Skyhawk, a state-of-the-art trapless tribander
[ Hits: 5132 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 3905 Century Club Nets
- Worked all states and awards net that has been operting since 1977. Eleven nets on four bands, working SSB, CW, RTTY and PSK.
[ Hits: 1527 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- County Hunter Net Procedures
- The main purpose of the county hunter's net is to facilitate the operations of those hams seeking to work all counties in the United State. It is also a useful place for CW emergency communications as there is almost always someone monitoring the frequencies.
[ Hits: 1209 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Auxiliary Communications Service
- State of california, governor's office of emergency services, ACS program. bulletins, newsletters, .ftp & .pdf, links & more on public safety auxiliary communications.
[ Hits: 665 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Washington State Army MARS
- Emergency Communications Support - FEMA, DOMS, and Homeland Security communications resources. Health and Welfare radiograms.
[ Hits: 850 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Central Arkansas Radio Emergency Net
- The C.A.R.E.N. Club is one of the oldest amateur radio clubs in Arkansas, dating back to the late 1950s. Just as the name implies, the C.A.R.E.N. Club is the state leader in emergency communications, SKYWARN, Amateur Radio Emergency Service (ARES), Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Service (RACES).
[ Hits: 458 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The SouthEastern Repeater Association, Inc. (SERA)
- Welcome to the official Home Page of SouthEastern Repeater Association Inc. SERA is the largest Amatuer Radio Coordination organization in the United States. SERA represents Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, West Virginia and Georgia
[ Hits: 1326 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Chicago Suburban Radio Association CSRA
- The Chicago Suburban Radio Association CSRA has been serving the Amateur Radio community since it was founded in 1924, ``one of the oldest radio clubs chartered in the State of Illinois.
[ Hits: 1654 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.17 ]
- ATCO ATV in Ohio
- Amateur Television in Central Ohio Group Inc.
[ Hits: 730 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Molalla Amateur Radio Emergency Services (MARES)
- Provide professional, Emergency Communications to Local, County, State Governmental and Emergency Service Organizations in a manner worthy of Ham radio
[ Hits: 459 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- West Virginia District Six ARES/RACES
- The West Virginia District Six ARES/RACES Group's mission is to assist Federal, State, and Local Agencies with emergency communications.
[ Hits: 310 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- National Radio Data
- United States and Canadian call sign/scanner frequency databases, Worldwide airport frequencies, FIPS codes, Mass Media searches for DXing and more!
[ Hits: 1573 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.29 ]
- Tokyo HY-Power
- Tokyo HY-Power japanese company, is out of business since 2014.
Originally producer of RF Aplifiers and accessories. Solid State RF Linear Amplifier Engineering and Antenna Tuners.
[ Hits: 18894 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.06 ]
- ATCO Group Inc, originally organized in 1980, is located in the Columbus, Ohio area and serves approximately 50 ATV'ers within a 50 mile radius
[ Hits: 768 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PA EchoLink Info Site
- EchoLink nodes throughout the state of Pennsylvania. Including an EchoLink message board.
[ Hits: 1263 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- Digital Communications Conference
- Hams convene each year at a Digital Communications Conference to evaluate and further the state of the art. TAPR's webserver provides conference papers from previous DCCs as well as information about the upcoming DCC.
[ Hits: 632 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ATV in Central Ohio
- The ATCO Group Inc, originally organized in 1980, is located in the Columbus, Ohio area and serves approximately 50 ATV'ers within a 50 mile radius.
[ Hits: 507 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Auto Band Select Box for the FT-817
- This project is an interface box for the Yaesu FT-817 that includes a band output port, a computer serial interface, and a remote interface for the FL-7000 (and Quadra?) solid state power amplifiers
[ Hits: 1996 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- UK Radio Frequency Bands
- A guide from 0 Hz to 30 MHz The main bands, all frequencies in MHz unless otherwise stated
[ Hits: 12458 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- Alabama scanner codes
- Opelika, Alabama Scanner Codes
[ Hits: 6890 | Votes: 74 | Rating: 5.69 ]
- Myottes Scanner frequencies Northeastern states Plus
- Maryland,Massachusetts,New Hampshire scanner frequencies by County
[ Hits: 1139 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Free format input, User selectable usage of reports, counters for DXCCs, WWL, DOK/UK Counties/CQ/ITU/States/Provinces and more
[ Hits: 1430 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- Frequency Filer
- Frequency Filer is database program designed for people who use a great many different radio frequencies. It is primarily intended for amateur radio operators, short-wave listening enthusiasts and scanner users. The program makes it easy to keep all of your important frequency information in one place, displayed in a logical format to facilitate easy retrieval.
Frequency information can be displayed as a list and can be viewed on a world globe. Other features include easy data backup and custom field names. Included is database import utility that can be used as a general file conversion utility.
The globe display can also be used as general geographic aid for countries, cities, states, rivers, and lakes. You may even find your home town.
[ Hits: 3695 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Amateur Contact Log
- This is an easy to use Windows based general logging program. The program tracks your Worked All States, Worked All Counties, and Worked All Countries progress. Included is a database of counties and countries, by N3FJP. Demo version available.
[ Hits: 13179 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.72 ]
- Morse test
- If you're one of the many hams whose principal operating mode is SSB, then the easiest way to increase your enjoyment of the hobby is to use CW. If you disagree with that statement, then there's a good chance, if you're honest with yourself, that the reason is because you have never been good enough at Morse to make using it an enjoyable experience
[ Hits: 2361 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]