Search Results for "no tuner antenna"31 links
- W6RCA's No-Tuner, All-HF-Band
- W6RCA's No-Tuner, All-HF-Band, Horizontal, Center-Fed Antenna
[ Hits: 12012 | Votes: 63 | Rating: 6.96 ]
- Multiband wire antennas and ATUs
- DC1YB experience on multiband wire antennas. In particular examine FD4 windom and G5RV antenna, considering noise levels and matching aspects.
Author reviews also the usage of Automatic antenna tuners in TS-50 TS-480 and GC-3000
[ Hits: 22381 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- KK5BL How To Build A G5RV Antenna
- How to build a G5RV Transmitting antenna
Originally posted to the packet bbs system by KC6CFF. The G5RV is an easy-to-build 80-10 dipole requiring no traps. All bands are covered, including 30, 17, and 12. The G5RV has high SWR, by design, on most bands and a tuner is required
[ Hits: 23284 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- The N4GG Array
- Need a simple, nearly invisible wire antenna with reasonable gain, lowangle radiation (for DXing) and multiband capabilities? Check out this
long-overlooked design that requires no antenna tuner
[ Hits: 1676 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A better antenna-tuner balun
- Which balun to use? The hybrid balun promises
advantages over both voltage and current baluns by ZS1AN
[ Hits: 21125 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- Open Wire Feed Line a second look
- Put up the longest dipole you can fit, feed it with open wire line, connect it to the balanced output of your tuner and—poof! Instant multiband antenna. Is life really that simple? By Paul Danzer, N1II
[ Hits: 1867 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- No tuner HF bands Center-Fed Antenna
- HF Horizontal Center-Fed Antenna From W5DXP
[ Hits: 16199 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 9.23 ]
- W4JOH Cobra Antenna
- The original Cobra antenna, is a multiband 160 or 80 to 10 meter, designed by W4JOH is built using standard insulated wire of about 14 gauge and fed with 450 ohm ladder line down to the shack into a tuner.
[ Hits: 1174 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- No Tuner Antenna System
- Article on resonant antennas systems by KA3MRX
[ Hits: 272 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Homebrew your own inductors
- Can’t find the inductors you need for an antenna, a tuner or amplifier? Build your own—it’s
easy! By Robert H. Johns, W3JIP
[ Hits: 24360 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.46 ]
- Do You Need an Antenna Tuner
- Maybe yes, maybe no. It all depends on the type of antenna and feed line you're using. QST Article in pdf format
[ Hits: 19781 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.30 ]
- Ah-4 unofficial home page
- Here you can find information on Icom's AH-4 automatic antenna tuner. Check out General Information on the AH-4 Tuner.
[ Hits: 3853 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- W8ZR High-Power Antenna Tuner
- This homebrew legal-limit antenna tuner is based on the famous "Ultimate Transmatch" introduced by the late Lew McCoy, W1ICP. The Ultimate Transmatch was described in the "Beginner and Novice" section of the July 1970 QST (Page 24).
[ Hits: 10061 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- Getting the most from your tuner
- Here is how to adjust this popular tuner circuit so it transfers maximum power to your antenna without going snap
[ Hits: 2270 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner Kit
- The Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner is a nifty little portable transmatch for QRP (low power). It utilizes the well-known Z-match circuit, which is especially useful for balanced antennas (like dipoles and loops).
[ Hits: 3040 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- MFJ-940 modification
- The MFJ-940 VERSA TUNER II is a useful little antenna tuner for the HF-bands. However it suffers from a minor design error, which can be easily rectified.
[ Hits: 2192 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 9 band vertical HF antenna by RW3XA
- Simple vertical radiator with matching box. No traps, no tuner required.
[ Hits: 34829 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- A screwdriver antenna in a fixed install
- Tired of tuners and wires? Put up a screwdriver antenna in a fixed install for multiband operation (80m to 10m) with low SWR. No tuner is needed!
[ Hits: 5538 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- G8JNJ Broadband HF Vertical Antenna
- G8JNJ Broadband HF Vertical Antenna - Requires no tuner - great results from 40m to 10m plus 80m & 6m with reduced performance
[ Hits: 3900 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- IZ8DWG Onofrio
- Includes Amplifier, antenna tuner, quad, yagi, rotators project in italian
[ Hits: 3165 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Swedish manufacturer of broadband antennas designed for multi frequency, medium and long range communication. No tuner required.
[ Hits: 1204 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Troubleshooting Twin Malfunctioning MFJ-989C
- Mfj-989c antenna tuner modification
[ Hits: 318 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tecno Comunicazioni
- Italian ham radio dealer, accessories for transceivers, scanners and receivers, antennas, amplifiers, tuners and more
[ Hits: 781 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- CQ Shop Ham Radio Store Hong Kong
- Hong Kong's only full-service amateur radio store. Full line of Amateur Radio and Two-way equipment and accessories from companies such as Yaesu, Icom, Kenwood, Motorola, MFJ, Alinco, Diamond, AOR and many, many more.
Knowledgeable staff with many years of experience in the radio business TAX-FREE shopping (no sales, VAT, GAT or other taxes)
HF, VHF, UHF transceivers, receivers, walkie-talkies, antennas, antenna tuners, coax and connectors
[ Hits: 7264 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 3.92 ]
- Arduino antenna tuner
- This project describes an ARDUINO based automatic antenna tuner, for an end fed half wave (EFHW) antenna, dual band for 20 & 40m.
[ Hits: 1020 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]