Search Results for "ny radio"443 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : Antenna Calculators
- Calculate safety distance from your antenna
- ICNIRP is a calculator software that allows you to determ safety distances for many know amateur radio antennas with respect to ICNIRP limits developed by DL9KCE
[ Hits: 408 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Improving the Super-J
- The collinear J-Pole, often known as the Super-J, does improve the behavior over a regular J-Pole.
As many attest, there is an advantage when vertically combining 1/2 radiating sections to have a bit of separation between the half-wave end points.
The Super-J has very little separation between the two half-wave radiators.
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- New York Long Island Antique & Vintage Radios Club
- The Greater New York Vintage Wireless Association is the number one club serving the collector of antique and vintage radios, TVs, and electronic equipment in the New York City Long Island area.
[ Hits: 47 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SK3GA - Hudiksvalls Sandareamatorer
- Personal web site of swedish amateur radio club SK3GA
[ Hits: 34 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SARC - Surrey Amateur Radio Club
- Fast growing Amateur Radio Club with many varied interests, Two time Canadian Field Day champions. We welcome new Amateurs and especially those wanting to become Amateurs, we have one of the best instructors in the lower mainland and 3 volunteer examiners
[ Hits: 59 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- K8CY - The Ashtabula County Amateur Radio Club
- The Ashtabula County Amateur Radio Club is a group of amateur radio operators (Hams) in Ashtabula County, Ohio. We dedicate ourselves to all aspects of amateur radio communications, from emergency communications, to social gatherings, to contesting. Our club is open to anyone wanting to learn and participate, regardless of licensing.
[ Hits: 28 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- West Texas Amateur Radio Association
- As a ham radio club we get involved with contest, emergency response and services (CERT, RACE, ARES & etc), volunteering to organizations that needs our help (Community, Boys Scouts, Senior Citizens, & etc.), promoting and educating individuals of amateur radio operations (ARRL, FCC, Obtaining Licenses, Local Government, & etc), meeting new and interesting people around the world and beyond through many sources (VHF, UHF, HF, Computers, CW, D-Star, RTTY, & etc.), amateur radio is a great social skill, there is no age limit on who can get involved, and much more.
[ Hits: 40 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WS7ARC Sandy Amateur Radio Club
- The Sandy Amateur Radio Club was organized on September 25, 2014. It is open to any and all licensed amateur radio operators and anyone who is interested in the hobby
[ Hits: 40 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable Zero LLC
- Portable Zero LLC is a small company dedicated to the goal of creating unique products that enhance and promote portable amateur radio operations. Tactical Carrying System, Tactical Battery Pack Systems, aluminum carrying case systems for Yaesu FT-857,FT-817,ICOM IC-706/703
[ Hits: 277 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Noise canceling DSP for ham radio FT817
- Noise canceling DSP for ham radio good for Icom, Yaeu, Kenwood and any kind of radio
[ Hits: 247 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- HF Bands
- A review of the HF ham radio bands, considere by far the most popular bands in the amateur service. HF bands offer local QSOs and world-wide propagation are all possible at almost anytime with careful selection of the right frequency for the time of day, time of year, and current state of the sunspot cycle.
[ Hits: 184 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Remote Network Transceiver Operation
- This is a page to detail how I remotely operate my Elecraft K2 HF transceiver via my home network. The method used should apply to pretty much any amateur transceiver that can be controlled by serial port.
[ Hits: 152 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Beginners Guide to Repeaters
- Mount Baker Amateur Radio Club present this guide with the hope that it will make using repeaters easier to understand and it will answer your questions without dwelling on the many technical details
[ Hits: 84 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Near-Real-Time MUF Map
- The recent high-resolution map of Maximum Usable Frequencies (MUFs) for 3,000 kilometer radio signal paths. This map is useful to determine maximum usable frequencies for any world-wide path at the indicated UTC (Zulu) time.
[ Hits: 518 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Decoding West Germany Numbers
- A simplified explanation of decoding West German numbers messages transmissions without a computer.
[ Hits: 232 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The SDRanywhere application is an Android app that allows remote operation of an RFSPACE SDR-IQ, NetSDR, SDR-IP or Cloud-IQ radio from anywhere in the world. The demodulated audio and waterfall information is compressed and sent to the client application using a low bandwidth internet connection.
[ Hits: 208 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Call Book Log 3
- A ham radio logging solution. Built on mysql/maria db and php, it allows you to host a log on a web server and have easy access to viewing editing deleting backing up and restoring the log. Allows everyone to view the log and a central admisitrative section which when logged into allows you to add and edit and remove entries. It features an easy to setup page, run the setup page and enter the required values and your set to start logging. It is primarily mobile friendly, easy on bandwidth and should work well in any browser. If entering a contact that you have worked before it will show the last 5 dates and times of that station.
[ Hits: 221 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How to perfectly clean wires in minutes
- Here is an old ham radio operators trick for cleaning wires for soldering that are old and corroded. It is hard to find this technique printed anywhere!
[ Hits: 932 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Building A RF Dummy Load
- If your doing any home brewing gear for ham radio its a great idea to have a dummy load. This will to your radio be the perfect antenna...it will never radiate but your radio sees a perfect 50 Ohm impedance.
[ Hits: 422 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Dip Meter - Grid Dip Oscillator GDO
- All the essentials about the Dip Meter or Grid Dip Oscillator used for many RF measurements including detecting resonance, locating RF emissions, and making many RF measurements.
[ Hits: 139 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsarmy radio manual model 18 radio radio shack short wave radio radio amateur radio exam questionstheory radio-shack-short-wave-radio radio manual model 18 radio radio shack htx 100 10 meter radio radio shack radio mods ham radio portable go-kit (amateur radio por cb radio wireless radio microphone radio shack ham radio ht paleta radio han radio a radio shack 12 587 radio radio shack 12-587 radio radio to radio cloning radio mfg
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links