Search Results for "ny radio"440 links - and 4 categories
Contesting : Clubs
- DA1BT Bitburg American Radio Club (BARC)
- A group of American amateur radio operators who are living in Germany and come together to participate in amateur radio activities
[ Hits: 579 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SARTG New Year RTTY Contest
- Sponsored by the Scandinavian Amateur Radio Teleprinter Group
[ Hits: 225 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Website of the amateurradio-conteststation df0cg/dr1a in weeze, germany
[ Hits: 385 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Greek Lighthouse Award
- Greek Lighthouse Award has been instituted by the Northern Greece Contest Team and will be issued to any Ham Radio operator or SWL for QSOs with (or reports from) amateur radio stations operating from Greek's lighthouses.
[ Hits: 226 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 6 Meters and Up: SSB/CW DX
- This is a group for amateur radio operators interested in VHF and UHF SSB and CW, primarily in North America. It's intended for general discussions of V/UHF operation, beacon information, reports of tropo and Es openings and anything else of interest to V/UHF DX enthusiasts
[ Hits: 1100 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Hudson Falls NY Police Department live
- Listen to Hudson Falls NY police radio
[ Hits: 1726 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Manufacturer of popular TinyTrak APRS Tracker offer Packet radio tools, wxtrack interfaces, TinyTrack3, a GPS position encoder, PicCon controller for transmitter hunting, GST-1 and GST-2 GPS format converters, and PeekPack, a packet radio monitoring tool.
[ Hits: 3866 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- UK Radio Amateurs Annual CW Table
- The purpose of the table is to encourage CW activity on the HF bands and six metres. Each year participants start afresh and work as many DXCC entities on each of the ten bands as possible between 0000Z on 1st January and 2400Z on 31st December
[ Hits: 243 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FlexNet Group in Darmstadt, Germany, group of people who spend their time in developing software for Amateur Packet-Radio purposes. The main project presently is the PC/FlexNet package written by Gunter Jost, DK7WJ.
[ Hits: 1910 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.85 ]
- Sydney Scan
- Frequencies for radio scanning enthusiasts from anywhere around Sydney, Australia
[ Hits: 1689 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- NDB Weblog
- Many NDB radio enthusiasts publish their reception logs on the web.
A completely separate system designed for individual listeners to make their own logs and obtain statistics on NDBs, DGPS and now Navtex Stations they have received. Log listings can be exported in a multitude of formats and then emailed to the NDB List
[ Hits: 1173 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
[ Hits: 2828 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- This free program displays the location of any locator on a map.
It calaculates between two Maidenhead locators the distance (km and miles) azimuth longitude latitude
Show the location, direction and distance as you move your mouse on a map!
Graphical Locator Program, By ON6MU
[ Hits: 1525 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- This free program calculates the location of any locator. It calaculates the distance, azimuth, longitude and latitude between two Maidenhead locators. Converts longitude/latitude coordinates to Maidenhead locator Converts Maidenhead locator to longitude/latitude coordinates
[ Hits: 885 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Easy to use Audio Spectrum- and PSK31 decoding program specially designed for SWL's who don't need TX or for anyone who just like to monitor PSK31 or analyse signals. Adjustable DSP and Spectrum settings for audio and frequency spectrum analasys or to set it for best decoding of PSK31 signals. By ON6MU
[ Hits: 2551 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- UISS Windows Packet Program
- This program has been designed for packet communication with ISS (International Space Station), PCSat or 'compatible' satellites with ease... Ideal for any UI packet communication.
[ Hits: 1337 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Linux free multimode HF terminal program. Despite the name, gMFSK can send and receive many digital conversational modes typically used by radio amateurs on HF. Supported modes are:
MFSK (MFSK16 and MFSK8) RTTY THROB (1, 2 and 4 throbs/sec) PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) PSK63 MT63 Feldhell
[ Hits: 3690 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- N9ZLE ICOM - CIV Software
- IRC is a Free Radio control program for Icom radios using the CIV CT-17 or compatible interface. This program allows the use of different skins to display just about any radio from the IC746 to a secret agent watch. The program uses the new features available with the 746 and 756 to upload or save memories from your rig
[ Hits: 4349 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- FREQ DB Icom
- Program that interfaces with a text file of frequencies plus other data and tunes your ICOM radio. You create this data yourself, and can use almost any data you wish. You use the program by clicking a station in the file to tune your radio to the station or net, or scan the list looking for nets that are on the air.
[ Hits: 2555 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Easy Kilowatt Linear Amplifier
- Rf amplifier for hf ham radio service - includes easy to understand designs and penny-cheap construction details
[ Hits: 21980 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.53 ]
You can try similar termsradio amateur radio exam questionstheory radio-shack-short-wave-radio radio shack short wave radio army radio manual model 18 radio radio manual model 18 radio cb radio wireless radio microphone radio shack htx 100 10 meter radio radio shack radio mods ham radio portable go-kit (amateur radio por paleta radio han radio a radio shack ham radio ht radio shack 12 587 radio radio shack 12-587 radio radio to radio cloning ham radio dx
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links