on turn dipole4 links
- Trapped dipole for 40 80m
- I0SJC trapped dipole for 40 and 80 meters, traps done with 170 turns 1 mm diam, on a 3.2 mm cilinder in Italian.
[ Hits: 1471 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Bobtail dipole
- Bobtails are vertical arrays that look like the letter "E" turned 90° clockwise onto its tails. They have 3 quarter wave vertical elements and are one wavelength long. The Half Square is a shortened Bobtail- it has 2 quarter wave vertical elements and is a half wave long.
[ Hits: 1654 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 10-80 Slinky Dipole
- A slinky dipole antenna that covers almost all HF bands mede with a flexible 90-turn metal spring by N4SPP
[ Hits: 780 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Errante's 225 Ohm multiband HF antenna
- Unlocking the full multiband potential of the 225 Ohm elementary radiator in a folded monopole, dipole-like or turnstile layout, by Francesco Errante
[ Hits: 1099 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termson turn dipole turn cb up how-do i turn up the rog turn turn down dead key turn counter multi turn turn up powre turn your computer into ic706mk2g will not turn multi turn loo turn up power helical turn turn stile for hf how too turn receive
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links