- RM is an Italian company operating in the radio communication field since 1974, main products are: HF-CB-VHF-UHF-Dual Band Amplifier, Power Supply, DC-DC Converters Antennas and more
EME resources by DL4EBY
- Several kinds of operational data needed for Amateur Radio moonbounce (EME, earth moon earth) communications, the technical challenge amongst the various propagation modes on VHF, UHF and microwaves
Hellschreiber beacon project
- This web site describes a low power beacon system to be used for propagation and performance tests on the lower bands. The beacon offers CW (on-off keyed) modes and FSK modes; the traditional Morse ID mode, and Feld-Hell, another highly noise immune CW mode.
Yaesu 920 & SoundCard
- This circuit provides an interface between the Yaesu 920 transceiver and IBM computer sound card which allows data transfer and control of PSK31, RTTY, KEYBOARD CW, and SSTV modes for Amateur Radio
- Freeware antenna software that lets you see what the polar diagram of your rotatable beam actually looks like where it is operating.
With PolarPlot you can measure the polar diagram of the antenna and check for abnormalities - compare plots taken before and after changes to the design or location - check the -3dB beamwidth - look at the front to back ratio - see the size and position of the sidelobes.
- Stream is a software that implements MFSK16 and MFSK8 modes designed by me and Murray Greenman ZL1BPU. It also offers a series of experimental modes based on FEC, interleaving and several modulation techniques (PSK, QPSK, MSK, &c.).
MixW V3updatedpopPriority listing
- PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, MFSK, MT63 Olivia Hellschreiber SSTV and other modes, Log, DXCluster, telnet access, log backup, Rotor, CAT and whatever you dream in a single program
- Provides most advanced digital signal processing (DSP) functions to be used together with your HF receiver. All signal processing is done in your PC and no extra hardware is needed. HF/VHF rx & tx and analysis software introducing free advanced SkyBoost and MFSK16 modes!
- A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal unit, terminal node controller, or multimode hardware.
It does all its decoding using the sound card inside the computer, and it can interface with a radio using a COM port.
Zakanaka is an extremely cost-effective way of operating PSK31 and RTTY