Search Results for "phase array"18 links
- HB9CV based dual feed phased array type antennas for HAMs, antenna resource for DX-ers
[ Hits: 2793 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 80 m 3/4 wave LLV
- This is a vertically polarized Phased array. The left Vertical wire is 180 degrees out of phase
[ Hits: 4471 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Planar Phased Array Antenna Calculator
- This calculator computes the far zone radiation power pattern for a planar phased array antenna. The directivity, half power beamwidth and beamwidth between first nulls is also computed.
[ Hits: 377 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 3.87 ]
- 4 Square Vertical Phased Array
- Improve your 80 and 160 meter signal without a Yagi!
[ Hits: 15300 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- The Impact of Current Distribution on Array Patterns
- Technical Correspondence, QST, July 1990 - Why even "perfect" phased array element currents don't produce perfect patterns.
[ Hits: 392 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The simplest phased array feed system that works
- How to calculate "phasing line" lengths that actually work.
[ Hits: 1804 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- K5UA 40 meter Phased Array
- The intent of this site to share information about the design of a 40 meter horizontal phased array antenna.
[ Hits: 3057 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Phased Array Discussions
- Interesting discussion about phased array antennas
[ Hits: 658 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 2 Meter phased array antenna
- Phased array Ground Planes antennas for 144 Mhz
[ Hits: 3079 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- Vertical phased Array
- A SM3HXD vertical phased array antenna system
[ Hits: 1150 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Phased Array Adjustment
- KM5KG article presents a lumped-parameter tee-network model of the coupling between radiating elements in a phased array in order to provide a physical and intuitive understanding of phased array operation and adjustment interactions
[ Hits: 436 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Convert 40m 2-element to a Phased Drive Array
- This presentation details the work of converting a 40m 2-element reversible beam antenna into a phase-driven type of array
[ Hits: 442 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- BiQuad Antenna for 144/440
- This is a vertically polarized Broadside and Collinear Array each Loop is a vertically polarized Broadside Array both the right and the left side of the Loop is a bent 1/2 wave dipole working 180 degrees out of phase with the other one and that gives you 4.15dbi of gain by KE4UYP
[ Hits: 5995 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.36 ]
- Simple VHF UHF Ground Plane
- Simple VHF-UHF Ground Plane antennas for under 20 dollars, even in phased array configuration.
[ Hits: 337 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Phased Arrays
- Phased arrays of short vertical antennas, pdf file
[ Hits: 4312 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.25 ]
- Antenna Engineering
- Antenna Engineering specialise in producing a range of high quality aluminium HF verticals ranging from mono band single element verticals to multi element phased arrays.
[ Hits: 854 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K4TR Antennas
- K4TR Manufacture and sell simple dipoles, half square 2 wire phased vertical arrays, end fed zepp antennas, G5RV antennas. 1:1 baluns
[ Hits: 3675 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.86 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4277 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]