- K2 logging system by WB2QAP, logs ARCI sponsored contests and others with same point system
Int. DX Contest Logging program
- This program checks for duplicates (including partials), lists multipliers by band, provides a country lookup function, lists all contacts, writes the Cabrillo file format for log submission, and provides many current statistics.
NTAN Nightly Talk Around Net
- Nightly Talk Around Net sparked many new ideals and has promoted Amateur Radio in our area with things like, ARES, Skywarn Classes, Field Day, VE testing, Internet and other events that bring our Hams together as one big family.
Hellschreiber beacon project
- This web site describes a low power beacon system to be used for propagation and performance tests on the lower bands. The beacon offers CW (on-off keyed) modes and FSK modes; the traditional Morse ID mode, and Feld-Hell, another highly noise immune CW mode.
- Converts your logs into ADIF (Shacklog, EasyLog, PC-Profilog, LogPlus, DXLog, Log-Projekt, QW, UKWTEST, DAS LOG, HAM-LCT, Eurowinlog, StationMaster, Catlog, ARMAP95/98/2000, SPRINT, WinFD32, WAG, Fivenine, Excel Spreadsheet, CSV or TXT file; also ADIF to ASCII, import into RXCLUS DXCC and IOTA database, *.upf import file for IOTAMEM2 and many other features)
- CI-V Test for Win98 (others not tested, but should work) is a simple freeware program to display received CI-V messages in Hex and text, and send commands for test purposes to the rig. This program is not intended to convienently control your rig, just explore the functions of CI-V.