Search Results for "qrp keyer"12 links
- Build a 10 Meter Beacon
- How to build a beacon keyer by Tom Sevart N2UHC
[ Hits: 1641 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QRP and Homebrew HAM Radio by DL2FI and DL7NIK
QRP Made in Germany and more
QRP Kits, qrp transceivers, accessories, mini keyers dealer for antennas, atu and more accessories
[ Hits: 7671 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Paddle keys. Manufacturer specializing in high performance, top quality miniature paddle keys and iambic keyers for mobile and QRP operators.
[ Hits: 2262 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Milestone Technologies
- Morse Keys, Keyers, Keyboards, and Keyer Paddles, electronic parts, QRP transceivers, books and tools
[ Hits: 4347 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Micro908 Kit
- A re-usable control & computing platform for
antenna measurement, PSK31 digital modems, audio filtering, signal source & VFO, memory keyer by AMQRP
[ Hits: 1328 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Hans Summers Shop
- QRP Labs QRSS Transmitter kits, and QRSS Keyer chips for sale.
[ Hits: 905 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The MicroBeacon is the combination of a memory keyer and controllable RF attenuator.
[ Hits: 1044 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AVR Butterfly Keyer
- The Atmel AVR Butterfly is a credit card sized board which contains an AVR MEGA169 processor, a six character LCD display, a five way joystick navigation switch, a piezo speaker, a 3 volt lithium battery cell for power and a few other odds and ends.
[ Hits: 382 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- This project describes the construction of a real CW QRP keyer with a small microcontrolle
[ Hits: 358 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Morse Keyer Circuit
- This is not a sophisticated automatic keyer but it is lot QRP to build and to have fun operatin
[ Hits: 400 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The smk-1 on 20m
- Taking the venerable SMK-1 design to 20m and adding an RF amp, audio filter, and a TiCK Keyer ... by Wayne McFee, NB6M
[ Hits: 738 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40 meter QRP Transceiver
- This semi-homebrew QRP (low power) CW transceiver is based on the ARK-40 transceiver kit, by S&S Engineering.
With its built-in CW keyer and 5 watts of power, the basic ARK-40 transceiver is an outstanding 40 meter CW performer
[ Hits: 7511 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]