Search Results for "qrp keyer"12 links
- QRP and Homebrew HAM Radio by DL2FI and DL7NIK
QRP Made in Germany and more
QRP Kits, qrp transceivers, accessories, mini keyers dealer for antennas, atu and more accessories
[ Hits: 8567 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Paddle keys. Manufacturer specializing in high performance, top quality miniature paddle keys and iambic keyers for mobile and QRP operators.
[ Hits: 2400 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Milestone Technologies
- Morse Keys, Keyers, Keyboards, and Keyer Paddles, electronic parts, QRP transceivers, books and tools
[ Hits: 4629 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Micro908 Kit
- A re-usable control & computing platform for
antenna measurement, PSK31 digital modems, audio filtering, signal source & VFO, memory keyer by AMQRP
[ Hits: 1388 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Hans Summers Shop
- QRP Labs QRSS Transmitter kits, and QRSS Keyer chips for sale.
[ Hits: 970 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Build a 10 Meter Beacon
- How to build a beacon keyer for 28 MHz using an old CB Radio transceiver, by Tom Sevart
[ Hits: 1861 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The MicroBeacon is the combination of a memory keyer and controllable RF attenuator.
[ Hits: 1090 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AVR Butterfly Keyer
- The Atmel AVR Butterfly is a credit card sized board which contains an AVR MEGA169 processor, a six character LCD display, a five way joystick navigation switch, a piezo speaker, a 3 volt lithium battery cell for power and a few other odds and ends.
[ Hits: 451 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- This project describes the construction of a real CW QRP keyer with a small microcontrolle
[ Hits: 484 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Morse Keyer Circuit
- This is not a sophisticated automatic keyer but it is lot QRP to build and to have fun operatin
[ Hits: 567 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The smk-1 on 20m
- Taking the venerable SMK-1 design to 20m and adding an RF amp, audio filter, and a TiCK Keyer ... by Wayne McFee, NB6M
[ Hits: 785 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40 meter QRP Transceiver
- This semi-homebrew QRP (low power) CW transceiver is based on the ARK-40 transceiver kit, by S&S Engineering.
With its built-in CW keyer and 5 watts of power, the basic ARK-40 transceiver is an outstanding 40 meter CW performer
[ Hits: 8263 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
You can try similar termscw keyer c mos keyer pic cw keyer keyer keyer cw w7 keyer pic keyer c-mos-keyer keyer bug qrp-keyer lpt keyer usb keyer vox keyer avr keyer ptt keyer
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links