- METEOR v 4.0 DOS and COLORGRAMME Specialized software in the detection and registration of echoes radio products by meteors shower (falling star) at the time of their gone in atmospheric
RTTY Fan Club
- Everything you need about RTTY is here! Operating modes, contests, software, hardware, clubs, societies, propagation, links etc
- RTTY.COM has been established to focus on the many aspects of Amateur Radio Teletype (RTTY) and to present to the dedicated RTTYer, and to the curious, a location wherein one can find information relating to RTTY and BAUDOT communications.
Yaesu FT1000MP Page
- Website devoted entirely to the Yaesu FT1000MP. Our purpose is to link you with other owners and to enhance the understanding and appreciation for just what the radio can do, and how you can use other hardware and software with it.
MobileLog Amateur Radio Mobile Logging
- The MobileLog program is a specialty logging program designed for mobile amateur radio operators. It has been designed to allow quick entry of important information regarding QSOs. The software is primarily concerned with the logging of U.S. county information, which may be used to help work toward awards such as the USA-CA award for working all counties in the U.S.A. The data from this program may be imported into your general logging software. This sofware exports data in the ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format) and CSV (comma-seprated variable)
- Ham radio logging software by IV3DDM, includes award facilities, callbook, packet cluster, RTX control, QSL info, ADIF - in english.
Finite difference program
- This software is able to calculate the properties of odd shaped transmission lines. Particularly good in valve amplifier design, for aiding the design of transmission line resonators.
- This is a Ham Radio Software Transceiver for Amateur Radio. Software works in Windows, Mac and Linux. HamSphere is a community for Ham Radio operators and other radio enthusiasts. Amateur radio equipment is not needed. The Transceiver uses java technology and covers all virtual Ham Radio and Amateur radio bands from 160 to 6 meters.
- Quality logging software for the Radio Amateur & SWL, real-time and post-event QSO logging,log analysis and reporting, QSL label printing, country status display, rig control, import of logs, interface to CallBook CD-ROMs
- Logging software designed solely for Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000. The Author G0CUZ provides this software free to use by all Radio Amateurs and SWL's in true Ham Spirit.
- Windows program that only works with PTC-I and PTC-II TNC.
- The multiuser/multitasking BayCom Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a BayCom modem attached to your IBM-PC/clone in conjunction with the TFPCX Baycom driver software. The software will also work with a normal TNC if it supports KISS mode, such as the Kantronics range.
- HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for amateur radio that supports: PSK31 BPSK and QPSK RTTY ASCII MFSK16 PACKET CW. Support radio control interface for several ICOM, TenTec, Kenwood, and Yaesu transceivers. Compatible with DXbase LOGic 7 RYLogit TRX-Manager YPLOG. By KD5HIO Glen
MMSSTV - MM Hamsoftupdatedpop
- SSTV freeware software for Windows by Mako JE3HHT. An excellent SSTV program that requires only a computer with soundcard, no expensive TNC required.
Works on all Windows version including Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
- SkySpy is a software program combining a decoder and a database in order to decode ACARS transmissions, the digital data link between commercial aircraft and ground stations, demod ACARS FAX METEO POCSAG HAM
DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver
- The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver that can be built at home. It operates not only on SSB, FM and CW, but also on four Weak-Signal modes. Features are tailored to operation on VHF, UHF and Microwave frequencies. By W7PUA