and 4 categories
about scope on dxzone.com
1 2 3 4 5 6 [next]
Manufacturers : Test Equipment : Oscilloscope
Shopping and Services : Test equipment : Oscilloscope
Software : Oscilloscope
Technical Reference : Test Equipment : Oscilloscope
Manufacturers : Accessories Manufacturers : Microwave Manufacturers : Test Equipment : Oscilloscope Operating Modes : Amateur Radio Astronomy
Software : DSP Software : Macintosh Software : Packet Software : Spectrum analyzers
- Amateur Radio Astronomy
- A radio-telescope project observing the natural radio emissions of neutral hydrogen atoms throughout space.
[ Hits: 5437 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Astronomy in North Yorkshire
- Amateur radio-telescope project of a retired seafarer.
[ Hits: 1160 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- Basics of Radio Astronomy
- This workbook was developed to support training for the Goldstone-Apple Valley Radio Telescope, but is a resource applicable to all radio astronomy.
[ Hits: 2498 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Introduction to Radio Astronomy
- Starting point for some basic facts about radio astronomy, what radio astronomers do, how radio telescopes work, and the kinds of research done with radio telescopes.
[ Hits: 2896 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Radio Astronomy at the University of Indianapolis
- Site provides educational information about radio astronomy. Radiotelescope data from their project is posted on the Web in real time.
[ Hits: 478 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Arecibo Observatory
- The largest radio telescope in the world.
[ Hits: 672 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ATNF - Australia Telescope National Facility
- Operates the Australia Telescope, a set of radio telescopes in New South Wales. These telescopes are used, individually or together, to study objects in the Universe ranging from the remains of dead stars to entire galaxies.
[ Hits: 515 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Australia Telescope Compact Array Home Page
- This is the main page for the Berkeley-Illinois-Maryland Association (BIMA)
[ Hits: 449 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Caltech Submillimeter Observatory (CSO)
- A 10.4-meter diameter, submillimeter spectrum telescope. Situated at the top of Mauna Kea, Big island, Hawaii.
[ Hits: 465 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Effelsberg Telescope
- The world's largest fully steerable radio telescope, the 100 m antenna of Effelsberg in Bonn, Germany, operated since August 1972.
[ Hits: 734 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 15-meter diameter, submillimeter spectrum telescope. Situated near the summit of Mauna Kea, Big island, Hawaii.
[ Hits: 396 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Jodrell Bank - Nuffield Radio Astronomy Laboratories (NRAL)
- NRAL at Jodrell Bank are a part of the University of Manchester's Department of Physics and Astronomy. The Laboratories are home to the Lovell Telescope and the MERLIN & VLBI National Facility which is operated by the University on behalf of PPARC.
[ Hits: 392 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Molonglo Observatory Synthesis Telescope
[ Hits: 347 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- National Radio Astronomy Observatory
- Research facility of National Science Foundation, operates many radio telescope observatories.
[ Hits: 390 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Very Small Array (VSA)
- in Tenerife (Canary Islands). Designed to study fluctuations in the Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB) thought to originate from the period immediately following the big bang. Operated by Cambridge and Manchester Universities (UK).
[ Hits: 730 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radio Astronomy Supplies
- Supplier of Radio Telescopes and associated equipment since 1994.
[ Hits: 872 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links