Search Results for "short 40 meter antenna"17 links
- K3KY's Short Beverage
- Originally planned as an 80/160 Beverage, this antenna is a terrific performer on 40 and 30 meters
[ Hits: 23762 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- Vertical antenna for 160 meter
- This high antenna require a large ground composed by 40 radials. It's not very handy expecially in windy situations but is very powerfull in pile-ups. In italian
[ Hits: 3912 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A 30/40 meters band vertical anetnna
- A shortened 30/40 meters band vertical antenna in italian
[ Hits: 6657 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Shorty Forty Antenna
- Short dipole antenna for 40 meter ham band.
Can be put up in the space required for a 20 meter dipole.
[ Hits: 10990 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- Morgain Antenna for 40/80
- Simple and cheap antenna for 40/80 meter band
[ Hits: 10000 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 6.37 ]
- Shortened vertical antenna for 7 Mhz
- A simple drawing of a shortened antenna for 40 meters by using a PVC tube
[ Hits: 2742 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 40 m linear loaded dipole antenna
- The K4VX linear-loaded dipole for 7 MHz, simple and practical way to make a short but efficient 40-meter dipole.
[ Hits: 3089 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- W5VMs Shorty 40 Antenna
- A shortened dipole for 40 meters band by Martin E. Meserve
[ Hits: 1193 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna vertcal 40M
- Shortened vertical antenna for 40 meters band an homebrew project by PY7NQ
[ Hits: 660 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Coil-loaded 40/80 Meter Inverted V Dipole Antenna
- An inverted V antenna for 40-80 with loading coils. This antenna is a full size on 40 and a shortened 80 by KG0ZZ.
[ Hits: 815 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- The Double Bazooka Antenna - A Review
- Here is a review of the 40 and 80 meter band Double Bazooka antennas as used on the HF shortwave bands.
[ Hits: 655 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Multiband HF antenna
- A multiband hf antenna for restricted spaces covering 80 40 20 15 meters Based on the VK2ERG shortened 80M dipole
[ Hits: 4683 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Shortened Dipole for 40 Meter
- A shortened dipole antenna for 40 meter band
[ Hits: 525 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Helix Antenna for 7 MHz
- From his simple ham radio antennas series, KH6JRM describe an interesting short vertical helix antenna for th 40 meters band
[ Hits: 756 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Vertical antenna for Vacation
- Vertical Vacation Antenna for 80, 40 and 20 Meter-Band, by Herbert OE3BMB
This antenna is a full size λ/4 for 20m and 40m band, and a shortened λ/4 for the 80m band.
Generally on the 40m band the SWR is under 1,6. In 80m and 20m band at the resonant frequency the SWR is about 1,1.
[ Hits: 4649 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- SWL Receiving Antenna Ideas
- Shortwave radio receiving antenna experiments, on 30 and 40 meters band with pictures, schematics and descriptions.
[ Hits: 9669 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- 40m Short Antenna
- GM4JMU shortened dipole for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 25158 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 4.89 ]
short 40 meter antenna
You can try similar termsshort 80 meter antenna short-40-meter-antenna short 160 meter antenna short 40 meter antenna 40 meter short antenna short 80 meter antenna w short 40 meter 40 meter short dipole short 80 meter dipole short 40/ 30 meter dipole short-80-meter-dipole 40-meter-short-dipole short 40 meter mobile ant some ideas for short 160 meter verticals short antenna 40 mhz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links