and 4 categories
about shortwave radio on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev] 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 [next]
Antennas : Receiving Antennas : Rhombic Antique Radios : Collections CB Radio : Clubs Ham Radio : Blogs : USA Internet and Radio : Online Receivers
Radio Scanning : Regional : Australia Shopping and Services : Marine Radio Shopping and Services : Regional : Europe : UK Shopping and Services : Regional : USA Shortwave Radio : Beginner's guides Shortwave Radio : Broadcasters Shortwave Radio : Broadcasters : Pirate Radio Shortwave Radio : SWL DX Newsletters Shortwave Radio : SWL Resources
- GlobalTuners provides access to web controlled receivers. Listen to Ham radio, Tune Shortwave radio, Listen to Air traffic control, experience Airband receptio including ACARS and Airports. Tune remotely controlled receivers all over the world with your browser and get live audio.
[ Hits: 6712 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- RemoteHams permit to display and/or control your rig on a webpage providing a web interface to radios supported by Ham Radio Deluxe & Shortwave Log!
[ Hits: 2618 | Votes: 67 | Rating: 7.78 ]
- GlobalTuners provides access to remotely controlled radio receivers over the internet. You can listen to ham radio, shortwave radio, air traffic control, airband, ACARS, airports and much more. Tune remotely controlled receivers from all over the world with your browser and listen live.
[ Hits: 11998 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 7.73 ]
Technical Reference : Radio Frequency Interference : BPL
- Shortwave Radio Appraisal Tool
- Just fill out a form and LessWaiting.com will appraise the value of your shortwave radio instantly, free of charge.
[ Hits: 354 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cobalt pet: shortwave weblog
- Cobalt Pet is a weblog focusing on shortwave radio. It features shortwave reception reports, product reviews, photos, listening tips, and links. International broadcasters and amateur / ham radio operators are monitored and discussed.
[ Hits: 746 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Your beginner's guide to shortwave radio
[ Hits: 582 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Shortwave Converter
- This is a simple circuit that when placed near an ordinary AM broadcast radio will allow you to receive international shortwave broadcasts in the 5-6 MHz band
[ Hits: 1805 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links