A Lowband Antenna that is Almost Free
- The Shunt-fed Tower, an effective Low Band Antenna, uses your beam as a capacitive top-hat and only needs a simple feed network and a good ground system to work DX on 80M and 160M.
[ Hits: 16194 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
VE6FI 160 Meter Antenna
- This is a 160 meter antenna which is a shunt fed vertical. A 72 foot Trylon tower with a 6 element 15 meter mono bander mounted on the top is used as the radiating element.
Antenna Matching Coil Adjustment Procedure
- Without this basic knowledge, addressing antenna problems, RFI problems, and matching problems, results in a frustrating situation. Procedure which must be followed to properly adjust a shunt matching coil.
[ Hits: 1767 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
Matching Coil Adjustment
- There is a specific procedure which must be followed if proper adjustment of a shunt matching coil is to be achieved.
Rotating Tower Systems
- Using our components you can build a rotating tower with greater capability than 3-4 static towers. A rotating tower allows common rotation of HF stacked arrays, VHF and UHF arrays, and antennas mounted at optimum heights. Component design also allows tower shunt loading and end support for wire antennas
- This program has been created for Amateur Radio operators who enjoy collecting various awards as part of their hobby. It is also for hams who always wanted to play the "awards game", but never could, for lack of time. Well, we hope to give them all a helping hand, with a sophisticated, yet easy-to-use program we created.
Inductor Design Software - RF toroid
- A free too designed to assist in the selection of iron and alloy powder cores.
RF toroid calculate the location of the Self resonate frequencies for series and shunt inductors.