Search Results for "spectrum analyzer and 1"13 links
- TekNet Electronics
- Frequency conunters, multimeters, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, power supply and RF network analyzers.
[ Hits: 836 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in software that was developed for 144 MHz EME CW but it is quite general and should be seen more like a kit for designing a receiver that a receiver for some particular usage.
It can be used as a CW receiver with a small time delay and a fast waterfall graph. A dsp for conventional receiver to imporve signals readability, a spectrum analyzer.
[ Hits: 7767 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.01 ]
- Spectrum Lab
- DL4YHF's Audio Spectrum Analyser Spectrum Lab or Speclab started as a simple FFT program running under DOS a long time ago, but it is now a specialized audio analyzer, filter, frequency converter, hum filter, data logger and more.
Can be used for MTHELL QRSS, DFCW, PSK, MSK, Castle
[ Hits: 41096 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 7.10 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 16778 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- MDS Spectrum Analyzer
- Software for radiomonitoring, radio spectrum analysis. MDS is designed for the real time radio spectrum analysis. It performs real time activity analysis, signal search and collects spectrum data for post time analysis.
[ Hits: 2264 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Axis Spectrum Analyzer
- Axis Spectrum Analyzer allows you to record audio along with sincronized 31 band spectrum analyzer readings from any audio source to be inputed into Macromedia Flash movies in an easy to integrate way. The software can also be used to display real-time audio with customized visuals on video devices such as projectors, tvs,etc.
[ Hits: 10952 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- SpectraScope is a simple Windows interface program allowing your computer to view up to two audio waveforms in either the time or frequency domain. The program is a Windows soft panel operating as a dual channel oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. The useful frequency of operation is 20 to 10,000 Hz in the time domain and 20 to 20,000 Hz in the frequency domain. The program uses the computer sound card to capture the audio input.
[ Hits: 10299 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 10534 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- Fatpigdog's Real Time FFT Audio Spectrum Analyzer
- Fatpigdog's Real Time FFT Audio Spectrum Analyzer. User interface has the look and Feel of an HP Spectrum Analyzer. But, in addition to the regular Spectrum Plot, it also produces detailed Waterfall plots. The user can optimize the color map, chosing from a wide assortment of color themes. This analyzer supports multiple traces, trace arithmetic and normalization.
[ Hits: 3358 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- A new app for Ham Radio running on IPhone and IPod touch.
Multimode is a modem for RTTY BPsk31 & QPsk31, with spectrum analyzer and Macros for easy operations.
[ Hits: 1246 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MorseDec decodes and encodes Morse with a range of 5 to 50 wpm. It includes: auto-tracking for wpm speed, macros, spectrum analyzer. Easy to use but powerful.
[ Hits: 285 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Audio spectrum analyzer
- Analyzes audio from 10 Hz to 20 kHz, input from microphone or wave file, Variable sample rates (8000 Hz, 11025 Hz, 22050 Hz, 44100 Hz)
Variable transform sizes (1k, 2k, 4k, 8k)
Upper and lower limits adjustable
Continuous, averaged, peak hold
[ Hits: 26853 | Votes: 50 | Rating: 3.86 ]
- 100MHz Spectrum Analyzer
- This Spectrum Analyzer supposes to be a cheap and a useful device for any ham radio by Iulian Rosu, YO3DAC / VA3IUL
[ Hits: 1161 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]