Search Results for "station"755 links - and 7 categories
- CB Station 140URL9909 from Antarctica Galindez island
- Web Site of CB Radio station from Vernadsky Research Station on Galindez island 140URL9909
[ Hits: 2012 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Contest simulation: Call stations or call CQ. Program is excellent for CW contest practise or enter ongoing operating contests.
[ Hits: 3096 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The GOLIST, QSL manager list
- Source for Qsl manager routes. GOList has been helping DXer's like yourself with QSL routes for those elusive DX Stations since 1980.
[ Hits: 1363 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- SM5ARL QSL manager information
- News about addresses for DX-stations and managers
[ Hits: 2808 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- QSL Information Pages QIP for BCL
- QSL Information Pages QIP for BC-DXers -
more than 50000 qsl logs from more than 10000 BC-DX radio stations
[ Hits: 864 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Welcome to The Ukrainian Antarctic Club Station EM1U
- Web Site of Ukrainian Club Amateur Radio station from Vernadsky Research Station on Galindez island EM1U
[ Hits: 606 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DK0TUI Radio Club Station at Technical University of Ilmenau Germany
[ Hits: 380 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- US0LW Igor
- Web Site Amateur Radio station from Ukraine Kharkov
[ Hits: 515 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- basically a personalized homepage of my station including pioneer work in various modes of propagation to Mediterranean shores and to continental Europe.
[ Hits: 1288 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- ON4CIP Filip
- ON4CIP Amateur Radio Station
[ Hits: 310 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LDG Electronics
- Automatic Antenna Tuners. Kits and assembled. Other station accessories
[ Hits: 5193 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 9.01 ]
- Getting Started with Sound Card Digital Modes
- Setting your Amateur radio station up to operate the wide range of
modern radio software which uses the PC sound card to generate and receive signals. Murray Greenman ZL1BPU
[ Hits: 799 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NASA Shuttle - Mir Web
- Find out about the latest launch and mission to the Mir Space Station or Shuttle now consolidated in a single web site
[ Hits: 704 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- NovaLynx Corporation
- "Instruments & Systems for Weather & Water Monitoring; weather stations, wind alarms, sensors for wind speed, wind direction, precipitation, temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure, solar radiation, evaporation, rain & snow gauges, lightning detection."
[ Hits: 514 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Trans World Radio
- Trans World Radio has been a part of Guam since 1975 when our MW (AM) station (KTWG) first took to the airwaves. Our Shortwave station (KTWR) has been on the air continuously since 1977.
[ Hits: 700 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Spy Centre
- All about Spy Numbers Stations, which send coded messages to agents. Includes schedules and frequencies of stations.
[ Hits: 6829 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- Yagi Sterss
- A full featured, graphical, user friendly program that performs structural analysis on horizontally polarized yagi antennas constructed from round tubing. YS can work in Imperial or Metric Units, and is likely to tell you more about a yagi antenna than you ever thought you needed to know. YS has been used by commercial manufacturers and premier station builders for over a decade by Kurt Andress, NI6W
[ Hits: 5637 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 22558 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 29749 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- K1TTT Technical Reference
- Technical reference about Accessories, Amplifiers, Antennas, Cable and Connectors, Filters, Geography, Grounding, Gunk, Matching Networks, Projects, Propagation Info Radios, RFI/EMI, Rotors, Station Setup, Towers.
[ Hits: 4901 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
You can try similar termsstation where is that station station 19 station id station qrp rm station 550 my station wx station 9.55 mhz station station 12.160 station set up vhf station station-id station a station management
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links