Search Results for "transmitter circuit"14 links
- VU2UKR HAM Radio Station
- HAM Radio India Yagi Beam CW QRP SSB QUAD DX circuits sound card Transceiver Morse HF VHF Antenna Satellites Amateur Club Station Operators Licence Exam ASOC Guide Digital Mode Equipment Transmitter Experiments Project schematics Beacon dx HAMSAT VUSAT Satellite Emergency communication Information Homebrew QRP Kits
[ Hits: 569 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ATV 432 MHz transmitter
- ATV 432 MHz AM transmitter schematic
[ Hits: 760 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- FM transmitter kit for 88-108 Mhz
- 3 Watt fm Transmitter Hobby Kit 88 - 108 Mhz. Kit Includes Glass Fibre Printed Circuit Broad High Quality Componets Full Instructions
[ Hits: 1048 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- Morse Code Beacon Keyer
- This circuit stores a single morse code message as bits in an EPROM chip, the message is sent to a relay which can key a CW transmitter.
[ Hits: 828 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Dummy Load
- The use of dummy load is mandatory for off-air adjustment of the transmitters. Build one.
[ Hits: 450 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 5 Watt 40 Meters transmitter
- This circuit is unique in that it uses a power mosfet as a final rather than a conventional bipolar transistor.
[ Hits: 7561 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Ham Radio Circuits
- Circuits of SSB Transceiver, AM DSB Transmitter, Antennas, BFO, VFO, 807, FM Mike, Crystal filter and more.
[ Hits: 34294 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- KI5YN QLF Filter
- A microprocessor based interface designed to go between a standard Morse code key and a radio transmitter. The circuit receives a signal from the key, processes it, and re-transmits it to the radio.
[ Hits: 204 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRP AM(cw) Transmitter for 10 meters
- In this project, you will make a simple low-power broadcast-type circuit, using a crystal oscillator integrated circuit and an a collector modulated AM oscillator.
[ Hits: 867 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Universal QRP Transmitter
- Here's the homebrew Universal QRP transmitter adapted from work by Wes Hayward - W7ZOI. The circuit originally appeared in QRP Classics published in 1980 by the ARRL
[ Hits: 2503 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- QRP AM CW transmitter
- A simple low-power broadcast-type circuit, using a crystal oscillator integrated circuit and an a collector modulated AM oscillator
[ Hits: 905 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Super-QRP CW Transmitter
- A circuit for a 5 milliwatts super QRP morse code transceiver by VE2ZAZ
[ Hits: 377 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ARDF transmitter for 80 meters
- The 80m TX described here is the well known ON7YD ATX-80 and timer, combined and re-engineered to fit a readily available enclosure by G3ZOI
[ Hits: 808 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Interface for MS_DSP
- Minimal interface circuits for receiver and transmitter audio, also for PSK31
[ Hits: 1388 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]