uhf propagation11 links
- Analyzing UHF signals using FFT programs
- With spectrum analysis of beacon signals, it's possible to see features relating to various propagation phenomonen.
[ Hits: 639 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EME resources by DL4EBY
- Several kinds of operational data needed for Amateur Radio moonbounce (EME, earth moon earth) communications, the technical challenge amongst the various propagation modes on VHF, UHF and microwaves
[ Hits: 296 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G0ISW VHF/UHF DX Homepage
- VHF/UHF DX site showing latest propagation, software, radio dealers, awards, maps etc.
[ Hits: 2359 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- VHF/UHF Propagation
- In the past few years there has been a growing movement from VHF frequencies (50-300 MHz) to UHF (300-900 MHz). Many, however, have found the move fraught with difficulties.
[ Hits: 1845 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- VHF UHF Microwave Radio Propagation
- Notes on radio propagation in that part of the spectrum (upper VHF to microwave) used by experimenters for high-speed digital transmission
[ Hits: 1304 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- Introduction to VHF Propagation
- Understanding basic VHF and UHF propagation, eskip, Backscatter, Meteor Scatter and more
[ Hits: 2008 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- WSJT-X Download Page
- WSJT-X - Weak Signal Communication, by K1JT - offers specific digital protocols optimized for EME (moonbounce), meteor scatter, and ionospheric scatter, at VHF/UHF, as well as for LF, MF, and HF propagation. The program can decode fraction-of-a-second signals reflected from ionized meteor trails and steady signals more than 10 dB below the audible threshold. WSJT-X incorporates nearly all popular capabilities of programs WSJT and WSPR, while adding comprehensive rig control and many other features. Open-source, download latest version for Windows, Linux, Macintosh OS X.
[ Hits: 526 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radio Mobile
- Radiomobile is an excellent and very detailed radio path mapping software, vhf uhf propagation predictor
This software is a tool used to predict the performance of a radio system. Windows freeware by VE2DBE.
[ Hits: 8287 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- Radio propagation prediction tool for VHF-UHF, based on the Irregular Terrain Model, also known as Longley-Rice. Can be used as a repeater site planing tool. Has an internal APRS client which can be used to display stations as a landmark.
[ Hits: 1472 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.64 ]
- Radio propagation prediction and simulation tool for VHF-UHF, based on the Irregular Terrain Model, also known as Longley-Rice. Can be used as a repeater site planing tool and radio coverage analysis. Currently it works on Linux and Windows.
[ Hits: 2596 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.29 ]
- WSJT-X if a software that offers specific digital protocols optimized for EME, meteor scatter, and ionospheric scatter, at VHF/UHF, as well as for LF, MF, and HF propagation. The program can decode fraction-of-a-second signals reflected from ionized meteor trails and steady signals more than 10 dB below the audible threshold. Popular modes includes FT8, JT4, JT9, JT65, QRA64, ISCAT, MSK144, and WSPR
[ Hits: 90 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsvhf propagation propagation hf propagation 28 mhz propagation propagation map dx propagation rf-propagation 6m propagation rf propagation propagation cb uhf propagation its hf propagation hf-propagation propagation-map propagation programs
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links