Search Results for "us radio map"58 links
CB Radio : DXing
- CRX Cluster
- CRX is the first CB Radio dx cluster to use map engine and webservice.
[ Hits: 1911 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- South Eastern Amateur Radio Group
- EI2WRC Based in Waterford, Ireland. Resources, Information and Links about Amateur Radio, Propagation, DX, Repeaters, News, Packet etc. Also contains useful charts and maps and a Photo Album of out club.
[ Hits: 1289 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 8.28 ]
- EI5FK's VHF Ham Radio Website
- Irish ham and Vhf radio info. Logs and maps worked, no excuses, this is mainly a VHF site
[ Hits: 675 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Australian Amateur Radio
- Australia's largest online database of VK email & URL's. Home of the AAR Netring and VK Classifieds. Repeater lists, maps and more...
[ Hits: 1891 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 8.52 ]
- hfradio.org Amateur Radio Resource Center
- A comprehensive resource center with DX aids, live propagation, callsign searches, news and bulletins, maps, and more by NW7US
[ Hits: 1391 | Votes: 58 | Rating: 7.82 ]
- HAM Radio Map
- Personalized map company makes custom maps for ham radio enthuasiasts
[ Hits: 533 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Custom Ham Maps
- The webs premier site for custom ham maps (azimuthal equidistant projection maps) and great circle bearing/distant charts for the radio amateur. Customized azimuthal equidistant projection maps and tables.
[ Hits: 4357 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- Thunt.org : transmitter hunting
- Amateur radio direction finding, transmitter hunting web site from San Francisco. Triangulating a radio signal direction and plotting its bearing on a map. Hunters use doppler systems for tracking hidden transmitters anywhere in the san francisco bay area, fremont california
[ Hits: 757 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Transmitter hunting, in San Francisco
- Amateur radio direction finding, transmitter hunting. triangulating a radio signal direction and plotting its bearing on a map. hunters use doppler systems for tracking hidden transmitters
[ Hits: 324 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Near-Real-Time F2-Layer Critical Frequency Map
- This map can be used to determine the frequencies that will always be returned to the Earth. Transmitted frequencies higher than the indicated contours (which are given in MHz) may penetrate the ionosphere, resulting in lost power to space.
The map shows the radio auroral zones as green bands near the northern and southern poles.
[ Hits: 4635 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.10 ]
- Near-Realtime MUF indicator
- This is a highly informative map that can be used by amateur and professional radio communicators to determine maximum usable frequencies for any world-wide path at the indicated UTC (Zulu) time.
[ Hits: 26166 | Votes: 86 | Rating: 7.61 ]
- Dominion Radio Astrophysical Observatory
- operates the seven-antenna Synthesis Telescope (ST), the 26-meter Telescope, and the 10-cm Solar Flux Monitor. It is a member of the Canadian Galactic Plane Survey , a project to map 60 degrees of the Galactic plane at numerous wavelengths with a uniform sensitivity.
[ Hits: 409 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- HF Propagational Resources
- Create Online Maps, Check Forcasts and Conditions, more features being added each month, by hfradio.org
[ Hits: 6697 | Votes: 176 | Rating: 8.65 ]
- G7IZU Radio Reflection Detection Page
- Meteor Shower, Aurora, Sporadic-E and Solar Flares detected using Radio Signal Reflection, by Andy Smith, G7IZU. Live waterfall displays from three receivers, live Es propagation maps.
[ Hits: 660 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- HAM MAPS
- Ultimate DX World Map, Amateur radio map of the USA, State Repeater Maps, Delorme atlas products
[ Hits: 1905 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Band Master
- Band Master is a program for Radio Amateurs that downloads DX spots and displays them in different ways, including a graphical band map. It can be used either as a stand alone application or as part of a logging or contesting software via the COM/OLE interface.
Rig control, country/province resolution, azimuth/distance calculator and online QRZ lookup are built-in, propagation prediction and geographical mapping are available through integration with HamCap and DX Atlas respectively.
[ Hits: 3038 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Log Mapping software freeware for Windows,
displays a map showing the amateur radio grid squares contacted and logged in using a third-party logging program by: Bertrand Zauhar, VE2ZAZ
[ Hits: 1056 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- This program shows a polar-projection map of the northern part of Region 2 (Western hemisphere) with the patterns of all AM radio stations in Canada, the United States, Mexico and Cuba, on a specified frequency, with the map centered on a user-specified "home" location.
[ Hits: 1799 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- This free program displays the location of any locator on a map.
It calaculates between two Maidenhead locators the distance (km and miles) azimuth longitude latitude
Show the location, direction and distance as you move your mouse on a map!
Graphical Locator Program, By ON6MU
[ Hits: 1477 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- APRS™ for Linux is a multifaceted system for use with packet radio by Hams, it allows the monitoring of real time geographical information such as the position of vehicles, the status of weather, radio direction finding and much much more. It envolves mapping, GPS tracking, packet radio, etc
[ Hits: 14458 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.22 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS™ position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 15123 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.96 ]
- YPLOG logging software for Windows support Icom and Kenwood Radios, map programs and a program for coaxial trap design.
[ Hits: 4050 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.81 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 17385 | Votes: 452 | Rating: 8.45 ]
- Radio Mobile
- Radiomobile is an excellent and very detailed radio path mapping software, vhf uhf propagation predictor
This software is a tool used to predict the performance of a radio system. Windows freeware by VE2DBE.
[ Hits: 6540 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.32 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe Logbook
- HRD Logbook v5 is a freeware windows logbook program that offer full control of your radio, Rotor control, support for many db engines, multiple logbook, dx cluster client interface, band maps and solar status report and audio recording
[ Hits: 2477 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.79 ]
us radio map
You can try similar termsarmy-radio-manual-model-18-radio-admin-area/ radio amateur radio exam questionstheory radio shack short wave radio army radio manual model 18 radio radio-shack-short-wave-radio radio manual model 18 radio radio shack radio mods radio shack ham radio ht paleta radio han radio a radio shack 12 587 radio radio shack 12-587 radio ham radio ge k 80 radio g e radio ge ham radio in usa
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links