Search Results for "v beam wire antenna"12 links
- VK2ABQ Wire Beams
- The VK2ABQ wire beam is described in Les Moxon's HF Antennas for all Locations which also contains the original references, but they are rather difficult to find. The VK2ABQ antenna is a planar wire beam that can be constructed from a single hub and four spreaders.
[ Hits: 7878 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- VK2ABQ Mini-Beam antennas
- A compact Beam Antenna That Can Be Built At Home.
Made with lightweight wooden "X" frame with two folded and linear loaded wire elements. The two elements are approximately a half-wave each.
[ Hits: 2001 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 2 elements YAGI for field day operation
- A wire yagi antenna for 20 and 40 meters band suitable for outdoor and field day operations
[ Hits: 9005 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Homebrew Hex Wire Beam Antenna
- Hombrewinf the hex beam antenna by W6OT
[ Hits: 2530 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Types of multiband antennas
- Types of multi-band antennas for the HF bands, from the horizontal end fed wire, to g5rv, log periodics, trap dipoles, vee beams and rhombic antennas.
[ Hits: 9543 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Biquad Antenna Construction
- This page details the construction of a biquad antenna. The biquad antenna is easy to build, and provides a reliable 11dBi gain, with a fairly wide beamwidth.
[ Hits: 8697 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- Fixed inverted vee antenna for 80m
- Infos and plans for an Inverted V wire antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 6359 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- Reflected M beam for 20 meters
- The Reflected M beam is made from a pair of wires formed in the letter M that are back to back. One M serves as a driven element and the other can be either a director or a reflector
[ Hits: 4235 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Polish ham radio antenna manufacturer of DK7ZB antennas, other HF,VHF and UHF antennas, like M0PLK Delta, hex-beams, verticals and wire antennas, aluminium masts and accessories
[ Hits: 290 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 39071 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.92 ]
- HexBeam vs SpiderBeam
- In these slides, differences between spiderbeam antenna and hexbeam antennas are explained comparing performances and measurements.
[ Hits: 669 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1418 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]