Search Results for "voltage balun"8 links
- A better antenna-tuner balun
- Which balun to use? The hybrid balun promises
advantages over both voltage and current baluns by ZS1AN
[ Hits: 21986 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- Balun Construction
- The design of Ruthroff broadband voltage transformers
[ Hits: 422 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Broadband Baluns
- Voltage baluns and choke (or current) baluns.
[ Hits: 926 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Balun for HF wire dipoles
- a neat 1:1 50 ohm balun for use on HF horizontal wire dipoles.
[ Hits: 3260 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Balun 1:1
- 1:1 Ruthroff voltage balun using a T200-2 Toroid core
[ Hits: 1145 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 1:1 HF Balun
- OZ2CPU home made 1 to 1 HF balun made with a 4C6 Philips core and copper wire windings
[ Hits: 1410 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Balun 4:1
- 4:1 Ruthroff voltage balun design using a T200-2 Toroid core
[ Hits: 998 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1361 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
You can try similar termsvoltage balun 1:1 voltage balun 1:12 voltage balun 6:1 voltage balun 12:1 voltage balun max voltage ht max voltage over-voltage low voltage what rf voltage can go a over voltage voltage what is use of voltage i voltage reference high voltage
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links