The Hurricane Watch Net
- The Hurricane Watch Net, Amateur Radio Serving the National Hurricane Center Since 1965. The HWN provides up to date tropical weather information for the Atlantic and Eastern Pacific. Subscribe for tropical weather email.
VU2IIA -Ham Radio & NOAA
- Ham Radio & NOAA Apt Weather Satellite blog. All weather satellite NOAA APT images are decoded with homebrew receiver. Setup using homebrew Turnstile Cross Dipole antenna, P-3 500MHZ PC with WIN-XP & WXTOIMG program.
Real time satellite trackingupdated
- Ground tracks are the trace of the satellite's path over the ground. Amsat, ISS, geosynchronous satellites, navigation satellites, weather satellites, Iridium satellites, visible Satellites. Requires Java
Solar Cycle Progression
- The charts on this page depict the progression of the Solar Cycle. The charts and tables are updated by the Space Weather Prediction Center monthly using the latest ISES predictions
- HamFax is an application for sending and receiving facsimiles in amateur radio and for receiving public facsimile broadcasts like weather maps. Supported interfaces are sound cards and the SCS-PTCII from Special Communication Systems.