- Northern Michigian Amateur Radio Club Inc. was founded on the principles of providing services to the local area Amateur Radio Service Groups and to public.This group of license amateur radio operator provide Emergency Communication during the time of weather related,disasters and man made emergencies.
WX4PG Pickens County Communications Group
- The Pickens County Communications Group are volunteers for the Pickens County Emergency Management Agency in Pickens, S.C. and members of R.A.C.E.S.-Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Service, with the South Carolina State Guard. We are not a club. We are a group of amateurs radio enthusiasts with similar interests, dedicated in providing emergency communications for public service, public safety, and commercial communications for local agencies.
We also provide Skywarn communications for Pickens County and the National Weather Service in Greer, S.C.
WA6MVG Amateur Radio Station
- Amateur radio,ham radio,shortwave listening,scanner links and current weather conditions,weather advisories,and weather forecast from a personal weather station located in Auburn, Washington
FM DX Antenna Company
- FM antennas for reception and transmitting on the FM broadcast band, Weather Band antennas, Wireless microphone antennas, and products to improve reception for the FM antenna, weather band radio antenna, and wireless microphone antenna.
Introduction to Digital Modes
- Wireless Society of Southern Maine, Digital Modes Page, introduction to amateur radio digital modes, including FLDIGI, PSK31, RTTY, high speed CW, Slow Scan Television, HF WeatherFax, WeFAX, MFSK16, OLIVIA, G-TOR, AMTOR, MT63, Digital SSTV, Frequency Key Shifting, and more
- Depiction mapping software can download and integrate maps, elevation plots, weather data, situation reports, damage assessments, volunteer movement, and more. It interface with your APRS ssystem
- Weatherfax decoding software with modem
- APTDecoder is a free software for recording and decoding signals transmitted by NOAA POES APT enabled weather satellites. It is run on a NT-based version of Window
WXWarn - Weather Software
- WXWarn taps into the US National Weather Service real time weather data feed, constantly monitors NWS weather updates and displays just the alerts that are important to you as they are issued.
iPad iPhone HF WeatherFax Decoder App
- HF WeatherFax lets you receive marine weather radiofascimile transmissions on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. Just connect it to a shortwave radio tune in a weatherfax frequency, and watch the images come in.