Search Results for "weather images"14 links
- VU2IIA -Ham Radio & NOAA
- Ham Radio & NOAA Apt Weather Satellite blog. All weather satellite NOAA APT images are decoded with homebrew receiver. Setup using homebrew Turnstile Cross Dipole antenna, P-3 500MHZ PC with WIN-XP & WXTOIMG program.
[ Hits: 887 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham Radio Community Chapter
- Ham radio webcam live, solar updates, radio mods, satellite images, audio and video interactive, polls, links, constant events, weather, qrz database, by kd4sai
[ Hits: 2531 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- G4ILO Receiving weather satellites
- If you are interested in the environment, the weather and other natural phenomena then there is something magical about being able to see pictures of the earth from space just as it is right this minute. One way you can do this is by receiving images from weather satellites.
[ Hits: 1682 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Receiving weather satellite images
- How to receive images from orbiting noaa weather satellites using simple receiving equipment and a computer by G4ILO
[ Hits: 780 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Receive weather satellite images
- Complete guide to receive weather satelite images with a RTL SDR dongle and free software
[ Hits: 289 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Today's Space Weather - SEC
- Another interesting reports page with plots and graphs of solar flux.
Interesting resources provided here includes, Solar images, a text 3 day solar geophysical forecast, a 3-days Solar X-Ray flux plot updated evety 5 minutes, The Satellite Environment Plot, combines satellite and ground-based data
[ Hits: 1074 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Aurora Page by MichiganTech
- A source for Information, links and images about the \"Northern Lights\" on-line since the Web began
[ Hits: 128 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur Weather Satellite Imaging
- Images and Radio Shack composition
[ Hits: 2152 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- HF Weather Fax
- HF Weather Fax for Android decodes weather fax 120/576 charts and satellite images through the microphone of your Android phone or tablet.
Just set your phone or tablet next to the speaker of your marine radio or any other shortwave receiver with sideband capability and start recording weather charts and images
[ Hits: 233 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Predict the tracks of weather satellites both as paths above the earth, and as images produced by these satellites when scanning the ground.
[ Hits: 10241 | Votes: 259 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- Integrated weather satellite recorder, decoder, image viewer, and editor. Connect a 137-138MHz FM receiver to your soundcard to get images directly from weather satellites
[ Hits: 2592 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 7.58 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 28542 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.51 ]
- Atpdec is an open source program that decodes images transmitted by POES NOAA weather satellite series.
These satellites transmit continuously, among other things, medium resolution images of the earth on 137Mhz.
These transmissions could be easily received with an inexpensive antenna and dedicated receiver.
For more information about receiving POES satellite images consult the rig site.
[ Hits: 2311 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- iPad iPhone HF Weather Fax Decoder App
- HF Weather Fax lets you receive marine weather radiofascimile transmissions on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. Just connect it to a shortwave radio tune in a weather fax frequency, and watch the images come in.
[ Hits: 936 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]