Search Results for "wire antenna 10 80"16 links
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 115542 | Votes: 88 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- 40m & 80m portable wire antenna
- G8ODE antenna project, where the 40m & Short 80m antenna was deployed as a sloping wire antenna using the 10M fibre glass fishing pole and a hook on the house's gutter-board
[ Hits: 2519 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.25 ]
- 80 meters wire antenna
- A reduced-size 80-meter antenna designed for small lots, portable use, and a fine companion for QRP
[ Hits: 40326 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.18 ]
- 80m OCF Dipole
- A simple 7 bands off-center dipole wire antenna designed to work on 80 meters band and that can cover also 40m 30m 20m 15m 12m 10m with acceptable SWR
[ Hits: 683 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Wire antenna with coaxial cable traps
- This multiband antenna 10-80 meters is a home made project by I1BAY. Has been used for SOTA activations with great results. Traps are done with coax cable turns, dimensions are in the attached schema.
[ Hits: 8134 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Inverted V
- Described is a simple inverted-V antenna which, when used with a balanced ATU, can be used on all the main Radio Amateur HF bands (80, 40, 20, 15 and 10m). The cental support is made in such a way that the wire can be coiled up for storage when the antenna is taken down.
[ Hits: 3037 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 8633 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- 80 Meter Multiband doublet antenna
- 80 meter multiband doublet antenna with open wire feedline for 80-10 meters by N1LO
[ Hits: 2761 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- W4JOH Cobra Antenna
- The original Cobra antenna, is a multiband 160 or 80 to 10 meter, designed by W4JOH is built using standard insulated wire of about 14 gauge and fed with 450 ohm ladder line down to the shack into a tuner.
[ Hits: 1193 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- EC2APU multiband wire antenna
- Wire antenna for 10-15-20-40-80 meters band, with many drawings and description in spanish
[ Hits: 5315 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 80-10 m multiband wire antenna
- G8OFZ multi-band antenna for 80-10m, this antenna appears to be a derivative of the Doublet and the Classic G5RV
[ Hits: 3017 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- G4RV Antenna
- An 80 to 10 meters multibad wire antenna plan by Maidstone Amateur Radio Society
[ Hits: 1555 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- H-Pole Multiband Antenna
- The H-Pole is a vertical multiband wire antenna for 80-10 m
[ Hits: 1370 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- A screwdriver antenna in a fixed install
- Tired of tuners and wires? Put up a screwdriver antenna in a fixed install for multiband operation (80m to 10m) with low SWR. No tuner is needed!
[ Hits: 5571 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- W3DZZ Antenna
- A wire antenna for HF bands of 80 40 20 15 10 meters
[ Hits: 5611 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1658 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]